Paramount Australia & New Zealand

I think it’s pretty obvious, while the network denied it at the time it was clear to most people that the colours (and to some extent the programming) reflected the target audience, whether directly or indirectly, for each channel respectively.

I thought Nick and Nick Jr were out of Foxtel

your are right nick and nick jr are foxtel channels

So, ViacomCBS -8% after merger expenses

On the streaming front:

https://seekingalpha.com/filing/4833927

10 has Mardi Gras themed social media this week.

15 Likes

Hmm, I wonder if Network Ten actually saw the Random PRG Mock I did last year? Sorry, couldn’t resist! :wink:

Either way, it’s a great idea although it’d be even better if it was used on-air! :slight_smile:

It’s interesting to see how many businesses and retail stores around Sydney have decorated for Mardi Gras this year. It’s really taken off in a big way this year with so many more getting involved.

3 Likes

City of Sydney have been encouraging businesses outside of the Oxford Street area to really embrace things. It is great to see inclusivity being celebrated. Quite a few brands are using MG related materials on their point of sale advertising nationally too.

1 Like

about time. London goes crazy when they have their pride week.

9 Likes

Thought this line was interesting

Her position won’t be filled and her responsibilities will be reassigned in the coming weeks.

So Paul gets more responsibility with ViacomCBS ANZ on top of his regular duties and now they won’t have a COO with the work to be reassigned.

It could mean the work of COO will be split among Paul and his colleagues.

Herald Sun reports cost cutting has begun at 10, with top talent like Jennifer Keyte, Carrie Bickmore and Waleed Aly hit with a fee of $3300 a year for the privilege of parking at the network’s Como headquarters in South Yarra. The parking fee is expected to take effect from April 1 and applies in all states, except in Brisbane where 10 owns the car park.
https://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/page-13/page-13-channel-10-stars-told-to-pay-up-or-move-on/news-story/0f353f9a83a8328aec3ad5b1eb68e4aa

1 Like

As previously noted, related to changes to FBT that come into effect 1 April not cost cutting.

8 Likes

And let’s be honest, $3300 a year is nothing on their salaries. Nothing story.

I pay more than that a day for parking!

7 Likes

And it’s not ‘cost cutting’ if you were not previously spending the money!

2 Likes

The sour grapes never end at Newscorp.

7 Likes

When you do the maths it actually sounds like some of the cheapest parking in Melbourne!

I’m skeptical of any story behind a paywall these days.

2 Likes