Nine News Presenters and Reporters

Still cosplaying

1 Like

The desk in the first photo is the same as the one at the Royal Melbourne Show last year.

1 Like

Sunday 12 March
Stephanie Anderson presenting in Melbourne tonight.

6 Likes

:smile:. I just can’t take him seriously.

Mike Dalton in Sydney does a good job of balancing the humour element with the more serious side of news, and comes across as being credible (to me at least), maybe Raskall needs to do more of that?

1 Like

I still think GTV will be seeking an ex-footy player to do 6pm sport to try and garner some of the attention Seven receives for their AFL coverage. Palming Clint off onto Weekend Today looks to be a good cover for a change.

Maybe Todd Woodbridge?

He could still do the ‘Sharyn Ghidella shuffle’ and fly between Sydney and Melbourne over the weekend to do both Melbourne sport and Weekend Today.

Though it’s a huge workload (Basil Zempilas can probably relate) and sooner or later something has to give.

1 Like

Knowing myself how the Melbourne newsroom operates, I’d be shocked if they wanted to get rid of Clint. He’s a big asset in their sports department. I think he’ll be making the commute between Melbourne and Sydney on weekends indefinitely.

7 Likes

It wouldn’t be about wanting to get rid of Clint but more about wanting a notable name that could draw interest from AFL audiences. Clint is more expendable than Tony, plus the games are in the back end of the week. Putting Clint on Weekend Today would be giving him ‘something to do’ at the network- a tactic they used for Richard Wilkins and reportedly tried for Jim Wilson. Just a guess.

Monday (13.3.2023): Stephanie Anderson is presenting afternoon news in Melbourne on location at Moomba.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Gabby Boyle presenting the early news today:

Quick montage:

5 Likes
11 Likes

Can I ask why you’re purposely putting in fake watermarks and altering the voiceovers? It looks ridiculous.

2 Likes

Users seem to be stealing mine and other members videos. Then reposting them. So hopefully that answers your question.

1 Like

How about a small watermark of your channel name above the Nine News watermark instead? Would be pretty hard to crop that out.

What’s the purpose of a ‘WIN News’ coverup though? Surley watermarking your channel name somewhere makes more sense than using another company’s logo you’re not affiliated with.

7 Likes

Thursday (16.03.2023): Tony Jones is presenting the first 5 minutes of Nine’s Afternoon News from the MCG. Chris Kohler is presenting the rest of the days news in studio.

4 Likes