Nine News Presenters and Reporters

What’s the purpose of a ‘WIN News’ coverup though? Surley watermarking your channel name somewhere makes more sense than using another company’s logo you’re not affiliated with.

7 Likes

Thursday (16.03.2023): Tony Jones is presenting the first 5 minutes of Nine’s Afternoon News from the MCG. Chris Kohler is presenting the rest of the days news in studio.

4 Likes

4 Likes

Jessica Millward has finished her 5 week stint in London.

3 Likes

Georgie Gardner is presenting Sunday evening in Sydney. Pete has taken the day off since he will be working Saturday as part of nsw state election coverage

8 Likes

And Monday

8 Likes

Livinia Nixon will be presenting the weather from flood affected communities around Victoria this week. Tonight she’s in Echuca.

4 Likes

Perth’s Rebecca Johns and Elly Mitchell both are now at Seven Perth.

2 Likes

Monday 27 March -
Clint Stanaway filling in for Tony Jones.

3 Likes

Who presents the Darwin bulletin now? And is it only on weekdays?

2 Likes

Paul Murphy and yes only weekdays. I believe they show the Sydney bulletin on weekends?

5 Likes

Queensland weekend news

2 Likes

I thought they stopped showing all Queensland bulletins because of the revolt from viewers.

1 Like

I think they showed QLD weekend news last weekend due to the NSW election, however IIRC it is the Sydney one most weekends.

3 Likes

always queensland.

1 Like

Do they have a sport or weather presenter?

1 Like

From what I’ve seen on Facebook, no sports presenter but weather will sometimes be an OB.

1 Like

always an ob - rotated through reporters week by week.

2 Likes

Tony Jones is filling in for Tom Elliot on 3AW but said he still is doing sport this week, he said 16 minutes he only has to get to the Pete sport throw at 6.16 from signing off radio at 6!

6 Likes

Chris Kohler really needs to work on his newsreader voice. He’s using his finance report voice for news updates here in Melbourne and it just doesn’t sound right.

1 Like