Nine News Content and Appearance (2015-Sept 2020)

They need to break up some of the red in those breaking graphics, even if it’s just shown briefly during a transitions - it’s all just a bit too much.

5 Likes

How does one slam a border?

9 Likes

I used to take our dogs to Naremburn Park which is right across the motorway from TCN, lots of memories of the chopper coming in or going out in the early evening.

I wonder where the new base will be.

2 Likes

It’ll be based out Bankstown Airport.

2 Likes

Thursday 6 August-

Nine News Special -
Melbourne COVID bulletin.
EPG- 8:38pm-9:10pm

7 Likes

That bulletin has been in Nine’s Melbourne schedule for a couple of weeks. They must have prescience (or nothing better to air) :slight_smile:

1 Like

“Font” of the day

3 Likes

People seem to keep calling out the same font as though its a new one each time. Pretty sure this was used for the ‘See the Full Story’ campaign when it launched under the previous branding. Also possibly used on Ninja Warrior? Has been thrown around in promos a bit recently.

New weather graphics for all regional markets, including NBN:

9 Likes

That tweet is unavailable, did I miss anything?

Countdown clock but only during border story (the caption name changed too quickly - the second cap is the health minister).

Promo (complete with Lofty extreme close up)

9 Likes

This is getting petty now (if it wasn’t already):

https://twitter.com/9NewsQueensland/status/1291636443425710081?s=20

Of course he is “exclusive”- he’s a Nine employee.

10 Likes

Nine has officially claimed victory in Melbourne for the year after winning 23 of 24 weeks so far. An extraordinary combination of factors (COVID-19, ratings resurgence of Hot Seat in the city, the delayed start to the AFL season and Nine’s integration with The Age and 3AW) led to the win for the year. It is going to be hard to beat in the next few years.

8 Likes

Always thought red is a calm, reassuring colour… /s

So I’m guessing 9 won’t ever be bringing back our regional teams.

Making a graceful exit. Covid sucks. Nine rocked. 💔❤️ pic.twitter.com/OYmhLqrrQM

— Nathan Currie (@NathanJCurrie) August 9, 2020
3 Likes

Nine News Sydney - Promo

11 Likes

Not sure but just about every new bulletin on every network used the word “slam”. It was driving me mad.

3 Likes
3 Likes

Another example of Nine News Queensland contradicting their “facts not fear” mantra…

6 Likes

Why do Queenslanders need a coronavirus proof underground bunker right now… :thinking:

2 Likes