Nine News Content and Appearance

Nine Adelaide won “the M-F 6pm News battle” ie the 6-6.30pm segment, but Seven won the 6.30 - 7.00 pm segment so that across the hour it was a tie.

5 Likes

Either way, still mighty impressive given Seven’s long dominance.

5 Likes

Nine News Sydney will be delayed due to the NRL Bulldogs & Dragons game.

2 Likes

TCN’s news jumbotron is on the fritz again.

EDIT: Function restored by the end of the bulletin.

16 Likes

Geez that’s a very dull backdrop

Kinda looks like he’s infront a ginormous CRT with the scan-lines :tv:

7 Likes

Nine QLD Promo - Blood Clots and the AstraZeneca Vaccine - separating fact from fear :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

:man_facepalming: :man_facepalming: and the wonnder why vaccination levels are low at the moment.

4 Likes

Surely they didn’t do the entire bulletin like that?!

If they did, would it have killed them to stand Peter in front of the RHS video wall and present from there?

It wasn’t the entire bulletin. Just the last segment.

1 Like

proceeds to type BLOOD CLOTS in dark red with bold lettering larger than the rest of the words :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

It’s Back!!!

5 Likes

You’re excited? What a shock :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

@Tom_TV7 i’m not excited. At least the cyber attack is fading away and things are back to normal.

2 Likes

I also noticed at the start of the bulletin tonight, the curls were “thicker” if that makes sense.

6 Likes

“Good morning and welcome, It’s good to be back.”

9 Likes

Does anyone have any idea when Garry Youngberry would have last presenter weather from the studio? While I don’t mind seeing him out and about showcasing the south east, it seems like it might have been a conscious decision to take him out of the studio permanently, or at least for a good while?

1 Like

Ummmm
Nine Melbourne just aired an ad for the Marty Sheargold show on Triple M and the ad featured Jane Bunn??
Great way to make your viewers flick over for the weather :joy:

11 Likes

Managed to find one from earlier this year. These caps are from March 1 at the time of Tropical Cyclone Niran, Garry presented weather from the studio for both 4pm and 6pm bulletins. Can’t find any other times later than this.

7 Likes

Have we seen the “Breaking News” layer to this graphic yet?

5 Likes