Nine News Content and Appearance

Discuss Nine News content and appearance here.

The old thread is here

8 Likes

Hello

5 Likes

damm it, i’m second :triumph:

One benefit of the temporary set is that it doesn’t have the robotic cameras. Some different shots and movement being used that you wouldn’t normally see.

6 Likes

Hey there,

I’m really new to this discussion, so firstly, does anyone know why they have the temporary set?

1 Like

They have dismantled the old studio to move to North Sydney later this year, Some members on the forum speculate that parts of the set will be used in the new studio.

3 Likes

Coverage of AFL Grand Final yesterday
Brisbane:

Melbourne:

4 Likes

Not one, but TWO spelling mistakes in the same sentence (during tonight’s late news).
Sloppy, Channel Nine.

7 Likes

And some cross promotion! :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Though I’ve never heard of Face Be Pook.

2 Likes

Only in Ballart. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

The set kinda reminds me of the Q&A set that they used before 2015 and on location…

1 Like

Some pics of the new Nine HQ on an employee’s Indtagram. Looks very flash

Any chance you can post/link the images?

1 Like

PM Press conference coverage:

Incorrect graphic briefly used:

6 Likes

Wonder what that’s about…

3 Likes

Is Brett running his own autocue?

It appears so, yes.

Sydney news tonight:

11 Likes

Unpopular opinion incoming: I’m not much of a 9 News Sydney watcher but I have to say, I actually like the look of the bulletin coming from 22 better than their normal home in studio 21. I find the size of the set helps make the bulletin looks classier and I like how there are some physical elements (even if they are just lit panels) to the backgrounds for OTS’s, throws and sport. I’m not a fan of having 1 giant screen as your only background.

Just replace the desk and I think it’d look perfect!

8 Likes