Nine News Content and Appearance

Just put both Thommo and Kos at 6PM

4 Likes

Probably turned out easier than getting a NSW based sports presenter to stay back / come in just for that shift.

2 Likes

Then what about 5pm?

I’m not sure if they make the best duo anyway. Both have very different presentation styles. One is quieter and the other louder (you can figure out who’s who).

8 Likes

Tracy Vo or Sherri Lee Biggs

2 Likes

Latest Nine QLD promo

4 Likes

Still no early news this morning though Nine News Late still scheduled for late tonight.

1 Like

Monday 3 May-

National Morning News with Mark Burrows is from the Sydney studio this morning.

8 Likes

Yesterday’s morning news

And Tuesday

4 Likes

Nine Brisbane promo “Face of Evil”.

3 Likes

Queensland is effectively getting an extra hour of A Current Affair… :confused:

8 Likes

This was a report on the QLD 4pm news - not a promo but a report!

4 Likes

Gold Coast cross to Brisbane newsroom had returned this week. Another sign of the recovery from they cyberhacking.

8 Likes

Brisbane News Update at 8pm vs Gold Coast - content is slightly different as well as the background.

8 Likes

The teleprompter / autocue is down in Melbourne currently.

Jarryd Hayne sentencing.

2 Likes

Nine GC openers this week - Mon to Wed was back to a 9 News logo on the LCD :slightly_frowning_face: Then Thursday for a live report and today, Friday’s surprise was a video which look good.

3 Likes

Is it just me or does the logo on the desk look whited out or something

1 Like

I think it’s because they got a white sticker with the new logo on it to cover the old logo instead of getting a new panel made and the white background of the sticker is blocking some of the light. You can see a shadow where the sticker likely ends.

2 Likes

Congratulations to 9 Adelaide for winning Monday to Friday this week.

12 Likes

They finally did it :wink:

1 Like