Nine News Content and Appearance

When did Lou and Liam present the news? Was that a summer gig?

Nine News Perth has come a long way since she started all those years ago.

I think they was actually the permanent weekend anchors for a number of years. They were a great team.

5 Likes

Oh yes I remember now you say that.

Was she ever at Seven before jumping to Nine?

2 Likes

I think so!

Big geography mistake on the QLD news tonight. A graphic detailing today’s high temperatures showed Windorah as closer to the coast than Roma, when it is actually located close to Birdsville in the state’s far west. You wouldn’t think that would be hard to check.

1 Like

Christmas message/promo

10 Likes

THE COLOURS. YUCK YUCK AND YUCK.

7 Likes

Nine Queensland is always different from the other states. They also are using the old 9News logo.

3 Likes

Sunday 6 December
Auto cue fails at start of bulletin in 9 News Sydney, with Peter Overton smoothly transitions into paper scripts. Also the first story was skipped due to: ‘Story is yet to come’.

7 Likes

Featured here:

I don’t think it was an autocue failure, more of a sudden story they couldn’t add to the autocue in time.

6 Likes

I like how Melbourne has a different Weather card graphic to the rest of the country wish other cities would do the same.

8 Likes

Brisbane airport has a new look or the Nine newsroom has moved :thinking:

15 Likes

Who is the presenter?

1 Like

Adam Hegarty. Been a senior reporter with QTQ for a few years but has only presented the last two Christmas day bulletins prior to this weekend.

2 Likes

He presented regional bulletins on many occasions. I think he has done a few more than mentioned with the metro bulletin?

1 Like

True I forgot to mention the regionals. I haven’t seen any other than the Christmas day bulletins but I could be wrong.

Sydney

Melbourne

Queensland

Adelaide

Perth

6 Likes

He’s been the main fill-in on weekend Brisbane sport for about a year now but he’s only anchored the metro bulletin on the last two Christmases. I was surprised they were using him this weekend given there is usually quite a few who preceded him in the line of succession. @MWJ , I wouldn’t describe him as ‘senior’ BTW.

1 Like

I would have thought Wendy Kingston or Alison Ariotti would be fill ins for Jonathan.

1 Like