Seven News Presenters and Reporters

Saturday (05.12.2020) - Sunday (06.12.2020): Kendall Gilding is presenting in Brisbane this weekend.

7 Likes

Which may mean Katrina will be doing weeknights, if not this coming week, after a break, when Max goes on holidays.

3 Likes

This could mean Fergo is on break, with Musher to present this summer, starting tomorrow.

1 Like

I’d prefer Usher as the main 6pm news presenter I think him and Melissa Doyle would have made a good duo, but sadly Mel is gone. She is an excellent presenter and deserved to be treated better by Seven.

3 Likes

Fergo usually stays on until mid to late December, but maybe he’s started his holidays earlier this year.

Louise Momber was at TVW for a few years before heading over to STW. 2005-2007 if I remember correctly.

She filled in for Jeff Newman a few times.

13 Likes

Sunday 6 December -
Blake Johnson presenting in Melbourne tonight, again with Sean Sowerby presenting sport and Estelle Griepink presenting weather.

I think Blake will do weekends with Mike Amor on weeknights.

9 Likes

This is what usually happens over Christmas. I would expect Blake to do the Christmas Day bulletin to.

4 Likes

Worth noting that Blake did the Christmas Day bulletin last year, so maybe to share it around this year (so presenters get time with their families on the day), they’ll give it to say Jacqui Felgate, or maybe even Laurel Irving or Melina Sarris.

5 Likes

Can anyone confirm whether Mark Ferguson or Michael Usher is presenting in Sydney tonight?

A few people on here thought that Musher would be presenting tonight.

1 Like

Mark Ferguson

2 Likes

It wouldn’t surprise me if Seven keep Fergo on right up until Christmas Eve, just as they did in 2015!

2 Likes

I just wish Mel would go on leave I won’t be watching the big bash league if she is hosting for the all of summer.

Mel tends to host the test matches first and foremost, and then once those are finished, only then does she begin to host the Big Bash.

But I agree, she needs to work on her presentation skills. She’s fine in front of an autocue but struggles ad-libbing.

2 Likes

Replace her with Matt

4 Likes

Sunday (06.12.2020): Kendall Gilding is presenting in Brisbane again tonight. Ben Davis is presenting sport and Paul Burt is on weather.

5 Likes

The weather ran to time tonight, so the prescribed wave managed to be just make an appearance.

1 Like

Does that weather guy ever dress slightly up?

No. I think it’s a Queensland thing.

4 Likes

Monday 07th December -

Jacqueline Felgate is back from holidays and presenting sport on the Morning News, and Ann Sanders read out the weather forecast.

Jacqui is also presenting the Afternoon News in Melbourne.

5 Likes