Mocks [by Nicholas]

Thanks!
The font is Gotham (which Ten currently use).

Trying out a 10Boss logo (taking inspiration off the original TenHD logo)

Great job! I know a lot of people on here hate the idea of the numerical 10 in a circle, but I’m really digging it. Sort of retro but modern. Especially the first one :heart_eyes:

If it’s in a solid circle as I’ve done, I think it looks great and I would totally agree with you.

I think it looks way out of place in an outlined circle like this:

sorta OT but the best thing about the OG ten HD logo is the gloss colour scheme. The current ten HD logo kinda has that but it isn’t the same.

back OT, I reckon that these mocks could look good with the 10 News. Fits in with this mock branding as well as being like the old 1994-‘97 and the 2008-‘12 box logos.

if ten goes back to the simplistic 2005-‘08 style, I reckon that would be sick!
Also I would love to see that whole package again and in HD I think it’s quite modern still (apart from some weather graphics and super animations)

Here are some other ideas.

Gave a shot at it but can’t say I’m very good at glossy effects in photoshop :stuck_out_tongue:

Trying my hand at some graphics for 10 News First :thinking::thinking:
Some inspiration taken from an earlier mock :stuck_out_tongue:

Any chance of re-posting those last few with a sample WIN cover up too? :stuck_out_tongue:

Hmmm. That means I’ll have to think up a WIN logo :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I might give it a shot :slight_smile:

@AAT Here’s something quick a threw together:

Don’t take it seriously :stuck_out_tongue:

(this one is my favourite)

Those last two are quite good, which means they’ll never be used in any form :wink:

Thanks, makes it more realistic of what we’ll end up with now :stuck_out_tongue: