Mocks [by Nicholas]

Be careful what you wish for.

I personally blame the thumbnail not revealing the whole image for its flop.

4 Likes

holy shit I’ve just seen that and yeah the thumbnail didn’t do any justice but oh boy that’s CERTIFIED DANK™️.

4 Likes

Thank you for the kind words. Unfortunately, the thread has been locked for unknown reasons and I will be leaving to open my own meme forum.

Farewell all.

6 Likes

Very rough editing but I’m sure you get the idea :stuck_out_tongue:

11 Likes

Good although I wouldn’t have the front screen with the logo red, and the backdrops behind the screens should be something different to blue or red.
Maybe even the thin red lines on the left and right side of the back screen should be blue?

7 Likes

Red overload IMO. I would keep the blue on the desk and put something else behind the side screens.

9 Likes

This is similar to what I was envisioning, but much more polished.

All the red makes it looks very “breaking news” though, I would suggest white/light grey behind the screens, and perhaps a blended blue/red graphic similar to Seven News Perth.

2 Likes

Very nice. I though would add dark grey or black to some elements (hence re-2004) as there would have to be something to distinguish the norm from breaking news, for example.

2 Likes

Looks good, but looks very ‘Breaking News’ to me. Maybe Dark Blue for the overhead lighting and the map behind the two vertical plasmas?

Other than that, great mock IMO :+1:

4 Likes

Here’s something a little different :stuck_out_tongue:
Ten News based around 1NZ.
If you’d like more mocks based around this concept, let me know! :smiley:

22 Likes

Very similar to something I threw together a while ago but never posted (was going to do a whole package but never got around to it). I think it would be a great direction for 10 to go in!!

8 Likes

That is beautiful, Please more!

3 Likes

Heck, it’s been a bit too long since I was last in this thread.
Trying to get back with my photoshop skills so I thought I’d try my hand at new Ten News supers (still rough).

Any thoughts so far?

13 Likes

Nice but very similar to Nine.

7 Likes

You’re back :smile:! Love it.

3 Likes

Another Ten News mock I started :stuck_out_tongue:
Might actually attempt to continue this one.

Titlecard:

Headline:

21 Likes

Love the throwbacks to the 2008-11 years…

5 Likes

As njr said, like the throwback. Nice mock!

2 Likes

Very quick mocks based on the colour scheme from the Network 10 2019 thread.

17 Likes

Love them! Just quickly, what is the font used?

1 Like