Mocks [by Nicholas]

Updated above post with a titlecard using the “News at Five” brand

I just tried it out and it didn’t look very good honestly. Looks better all in white.

Updated with possible Sports Tonight integration into news service.

@nationalnews How I would’ve fixed the supers :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Yes! This is exactly what I was about to go and mock up. Looks a million times better.

2 Likes

Probably the simplest mock you’ll see me make, but I don’t like the absence of the Nine News logo in the “Breaking News” fullscreen graphic.

7 Likes

Started creating a new look for Nine based on a few different previous looks, see if you can spot each element (the dominant look is from my favourite package used on Channel Nine) :wink:

Thoughts are appreciated :smiley:

As per the 2002-2005 look, each day would be colour-coded.

10 Likes

I like that one. Perhaps a direction that Nine should consider if they want a more simplified On-Air Presentation package! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Random Mocks

I really like it! Although the OCD in me cant stand the fact that the day is in bold text in one but not the other :confused:

haha whoops :stuck_out_tongue:

Obviously the 2002 package. 9HD logo is current, but takes a colour scheme from 9Go. Background image is of the 2012 ident for Welcome Home. The time being in a box reminds me of the late 2008 variation of weHeartTV. Any more I’m missing?

1 Like

Think you named more than I could’ve, spot on :stuck_out_tongue:

What do I win?

Holiday to Ayr.

Can I get a refund for it?

2 Likes

nope sorry :frowning:

10 Likes

I’ve reuploaded all these 3 mocks because I finally found the setting in Photoshop which disabled text-smoothening. Text looks much better now :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

ACA promo (example):

16 Likes

Hotseat promo (I never realised how hard it is to find good quality images lol)

14 Likes