Mocks [by Nicholas]

Really liking these mocks for 9, great job!

3 Likes

Love these designs. Good job. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks for all the love guys. I’m going to have a short hiatus for the next few days due to exams but I have a few more Mocks for this package I want to whip up afterwards :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Oi yeah nah gl for exams hey. Fkn love em lmao

2 Likes

Although now obsolete, wanted to have a go at a classification screen. :slight_smile:

If the look was to be rolled out network-wide, then this could be a 9Go! lineup: (following the same theme as the 9 lineup)

9 Likes

This is the type of idea I expect ABC to go with, following their ABC News refresh.

17 Likes

I like how you’ve used actual news stories from today. Solid mock also.

1 Like

Great job :+1:

Only thing I would mention (and this applies to a lot of mocks that are posted in general) is that the text is way too small.

3 Likes

I totally agree with you and did notice. I plan on fixing this tomorrow.

2 Likes

I really like that, I would actually watch ABC NEWS then. Cannot stand the current graphics

4 Likes

That ABC News 24 mock looks good. Can’t stand the current graphics either - personally with the rebrand they should be re-launching the graphics of ABC News as well.

Well done mate! Always hold your work to a great standard! :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Thanks guys. Never got around to improving the font size on them though. If I get a chance soon I’ll give it a shot.

2 Likes

An idea if Nine decided to ditch the white supers. Much prefer this tbh :stuck_out_tongue:

14 Likes

Thanks! Will try when I get the chance next :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Matt.S As per your request

8 Likes

How about the first line in capitals and the line below in Sentence Case.

And then vice versa.

And then make the graphics pink.

And her jacket should be white.

8 Likes

And then Bailey runs in and proclaims that he has the far more superior weather wall.

2 Likes

Wasn’t sure if anyone has already tried a lineup using the Ten HD style, so here we go :stuck_out_tongue:

21 Likes

Awesome mock as always! But whats with everyone obsession with the lens flare!

6 Likes

Haha I included lens flare because the original HD loop used flare and I wanted to stay with the same type of theme

4 Likes