Mock Studio Designs

This is amazing, would be a great upgrade for them!

Kind’ve reminds me of 10 Sydney’s new set a little.

4 Likes

Oh my it’s gorgeous!

3 Likes

I love it. If you dont want to or plan to finish it off would love to help out, have the newsroom portion built from my last model of there studio.

2 Likes

Fantastic work, would look great as part of a Nation wide rollout. The Sydney set is hideous, this would look fabulous!

1 Like

Love it, that look could also be adopted in Melbourne with their newsroom.

1 Like

That is fantastic!
Brilliant stuff

1 Like

Thanks guys! You’ve motivated me to do a bit more work on this one, over the long weekend next week perhaps :grinning:

Will send you a pm tomorrow when I’m back on my laptop.

3 Likes

Somethings I designed a while back now either finished or as finished as they will be

7 Perth

9 TODAY

9 News (or any network)

ABC News

ABC News Breakfast

CNN Hong Kong

CNN Washington

7 News

ABC Newsplex

ABC World News Tonight

TV3 2006-2008

1 News

3 News

Ten News

CNN

NBC Today

NBC Studio 3K

11 Likes

oh wow!! That 9News studio looks so old, that dot globe thing that used to be the logo looks so old-fashioned these days.

1 Like

I am currently doing what I would say would be my first “proper” studio mock, and I want these windows to the outside, but the light just doesn’t seem to be working, as you can see the tv screens are hardly realistic, and I do have overheard lights (as you can see in the reflection) but they don’t seem to be doing much, what suggestions would anyone have?

1 Like

If you look further back up the thread you’ll see a guide I put together and that should help you out.

1 Like

Do you know roughly how long ago it was?

Oh yep, I have been doing that, it’s just that I was setting it to a very high lumen (about 5000) and they still don’t seem to light up the set, due to the “natural light” coming in through the windows behind.

Might pay build a small rectangle that sits behind the window attached to the model that is pulled out by 0. 05m to put an image there and then change the render setting in the drop down menu to sketchup black, work’s better than an open world.

1 Like

Here is my completed idea of a studio for a music festival, I changed heaps around adding extensions and moving objects, just ideas of what could be done in a small space

22%20AM 24%20AM

6 Likes

Grady, I like your ABC Newsplex. Because, the newsroom. Send this to my PM pls.
If you won’t, then fine. I’ll do one myself. I have one prepared incase you say you don’t want to, and I have to make one myself. I also have a gift for you:
https://www.deviantart.com/nyancat2006/art/One-New-Video-Memeulous-TF-MC-795181318 Read this please.

Does anyone have any idea of the dimensions for the new 9 studios in North Sydney? I know there were some floor plans shared a while ago but I can’t find them anywhere.

Only things I could find related to Nine are these:

3 Likes

Just found these from a few years ago. I don’t know how I ever thought this was good! this was before I knew about Indigo Renderer. I might try fixing some of these if I find the time and actually properly render them but still, let’s have a laugh for now!

3 Likes