Mock Studio Designs

Mock Studio Designs continuing discussion from old forum located here.

2 Likes

This is for the former user on the old forum, @ USnewsie here is a fox and friends first mock i made a while bac, CBS Evening News coming soon and ABC World News

2 Likes

3 Likes

Here is my go at a CBS Evening News 2016 redesign/update
i am happy with what i have come up with, feedback and changes welcome

\

1 Like

All of your works look great! A lot of wasted talent if you’re not already in that industry.

@RegionalTV i am in the radio industry, that also works very closely with TV

1 Like

Excellent stuff grady :slight_smile: Particularly like the openness of the wider shot of the Fox and Friends studio. Would work great on air.

1 Like

Love the fox & friends mock but IMO the dark red/blue stripes don’t match the nuteral palate and light graphics.

Fox and Friends Update for 2016for @pelican @killy06 i hope you like

also some CBS EN shots i haven’t uploaded yet

Great work @theGradyConnell, love it. Would love to see something like this used in Australia.

1 Like

and here it is the ABC America This Morning Studio,

Main Open Shot

Anchor Shot

In Studio Guest

Satalite Cam Interview

UPDATE
Ultra Wide Studio open

Couch 1

Couch 2

1 Like

Love all of them @theGradyConnell. Specially, the CBS Evening New set. They are in dire need of something new just like your mock. It could work well for them, very CBSesque!

1 Like

@Wade
more of a tounge in cheek mock of 9 news with a skyline feel? is that what your after, i dont quite understand the request so this was my interpretation of it

good looking desk design!

1 Like

Sorry should have been more clearer. I was referring to the title card. But I don’t mind the look of the skyline

1 Like

Something i have been working on is a redesign of Paul Henry, to bring the social media bunker into the main studio and give it more of a morning show feel, with a couch, adding a propper interview area and an on screen Green Room

Enjoy
Main Studio/Opener Shot

Paul’s Chair

News / Sport Throw

Wide Shot

Interview 1

Interview 2

Interview 3

Social Bunker * is going to be flipped with green room

Birds Eye Of Updated Set

Birds Eye Current Set with social bunker

1 Like

9 News Mock Studio

News Open/ News Update

Wide Studio Open

News OTS

Sport Throw

Sport

Weather Throw

Weather

Studio

3 Likes

Looks great! That studio design would look good with TEN’s atrium style building at Pyrmont in Sydney.

Would love to see a mock of a new look TEN Sydney news set to bring it into line with Melb, Bris & Adel etc. with the same style backdrop as that 9 News mock.

1 Like

I wanted to try the same space but for ten Sydney and came up with this, @killy06 the other mock is coming soon of a more Melb, Bris & Adel styled Sydney News Set

Wide Open

Dual Host

Host 1

Host 2

Weather Throw

Weather

1 Like

Very nice @theGradyConnell! I wonder if they actually had a space on one of their mezzanine levels where they could do something like this overlooking the atrium.

Only thing I would change would be replace the wooden squares with some blue light boxes or something, reminds me too much of the current package in Sydney.

Also possibly a different desk to accommodate 2 presenters & sports. Either that or sports can be presented from the plasma wall and weather done on a green screen somewhere or on location.

1 Like