MasterChef Australia

How can you say that? There is a 50/50 chance that he would have been on the losing team in that challenge anyway and played his pin. Then that would have made no difference to this week.

The 2019 top 10

2 Likes

I haven’t watched last nights episode yet,I will soon.I agree that Sandeep wasn’t a very versatile cook as he only was good at cooking curry dishes

1 Like

Sandeep’s back injury was worse than first thought and took its toll on him.

1 Like

EDIT: it marked the third time Jock Zonfrillo appeared on MasterChef. He last appeared in 2014 and 2018 (last cooking challenge of finals week).

Gary Mehigan and Matt Sinclair are special guests on Celebrity Name Game next Thursday, July 4.
Also:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Byr8vlHAJ_f/

Masterchef on the Bellarine for a Team Challenge.

George wasnt on Yesterdays (Sunday 30th June) or todays (1st June) episodes. Gary didnt say why he wasnt there though

It’s because George was consulting a doctor for his injured right eye when these episodes were filmed in April.

Great immunity challenge episode last night. Larissa played her strategy brilliantly, choosing ingredients that suited her strength while also leaving guest chef Adam D’Sylva stumped. In a low-scoring affair, Larissa beat the chef 21-18 in the battle of the corn.

1 Like

I thought it was a really unfair challenge. Essentially Larissa got to pick all of the ingredients for what she wanted to cook and the guest judge was left with basically no options. He should have had an option to add 1 ingredient or something to the mix or something. To win immunity off a score of 7 is pretty embarrassing IMO. They keep calling Larissa the dessert queen but I still think she’s just ‘OK’ at desserts compared to any we’ve had on past season.

I also don’t know why we have people playing for immunity with only 8 people left. It means if one of the next eliminations there are 3 or 4 people put up 2 of them could save themselves.

1 Like

I think Larissa might be this seasons judges favourite

1 Like

It was quite funny that the Q Train website crashed when tonight’s team challenge episode aired in the east coast, as many people went online to find out more details about the train.

1 Like

Yeah it seems to be the case.

I must admit I went on the website during the challenge to see how much it cost as it looks like a cool thing to do.

It was a shame to see Derek go last night as he’s been one of my favourites this entire season. I’m starting to think that Tessa will probably win but I’d like to see Anushka make it to the end.

It was an untimely exit for Derek as he missed out on cooking in his home state during WA Week. The episodes were filmed in the weeks of May 5-18 just as the current season began airing on TV. According to the promo, the week kicked off with mystery box and invention test challenges on the playing surface of Optus Stadium, a couple of days after reigning AFL premiers West Coast beat Gold Coast at the venue.

During Derek’s chat with The Project panel this evening, a sneak montage of WA Week was shown. Unfortunately it gave way the outcome of Sunday’s mystery box and invention test result by revealing the five contestants who would be cooking at Wildflower restaurant on Monday’s episode.

I was surprised to see Derek go too,only 2 guys are left ,Tim and Simon

1 Like

That means MasterChef grand final will be shown on Tuesday 23rd July.

Not necessarily. They could do what they did with I’m a Celebrity

It makes sense though that Masterchef would end around then. After this week we will have 5 or 6 contestants left. So next week will be “Finals week” leaving the last 2 or 3 episodes to air the following week like they usually do.