Ideas, Issues, Suggestions

Random Mocks? I’m pretty sure they deleted that, because they didn’t think it was a good thread. @moderators ?

1 Like

It’s still here

2 Likes

I couldn’t find it via search.

1 Like

yeah same

2 Likes

Top result for me when searching

2 Likes

It is as well for me now. Wasn’t when I posted initially. The search isn’t very good imo. Like I’ll search for a topic (let’s say ‘Cricket’), and the Seven, Fox, Nine etc. threads will come up, along with hundreds of ratings posts that mention ‘cricket’, but the actual thread isn’t on the first or second page. I have to search “in:title”.

1 Like

Yeah sometimes for me it’s buried way way down the search results, especially when nothing has been posted for a while. It’s easier to find it through categories section.

2 Likes

I tweaked the search settings

4 Likes

Here’s an example of that.

1 Like

I personally think that it should be automatically set to searching the title first, then the actual content. I know that when I search, mostly I’m after the thread with what I’ve typed in the name, not for ratings pages mentioning the search.

1 Like

You can do that in advanced search. Check the ‘Matching in title only’ box.

2 Likes

Yeah I know, it’s just annoying when any normal search would probably be looking for a thread title, not a ratings page.

1 Like

Any ideas of when the 2021 Media Spy Awards are happening?

2 Likes

They’re not - we’ve decided to retire the awards

4 Likes

How come?

1 Like

COVID restrictions prevent us from having the post-awards piss-up, which let’s face it, it’s the only reason we did the awards anyway.

15 Likes

We believe they’ve had their time - its not a decision that was made easily

A choice individual decided to max out the corporate card too which didnt help :wink:

9 Likes

What does this mean?

1 Like

I get the sense that they have restricted users to only commenting once an hour in a bid to stop the pointless roundtable in the Prime7 thread?

16 Likes

That is exactly what it is. As it says on the tin.

4 Likes