Ideas, Issues, Suggestions

Why was 2019 ratings archive deleted today? There are still four days left in 2021. I know the archive has a two-year time limit but I think it’s based on the actual calendar, not ratings calendar.

2 Likes

Should there be some kind of extractions on posting about Covid, there seems to be a certain forum member who keeps paneling opinions that are detrimental to the health of people in this pandemic. It does get tiresome. Of course I don’t want to single this forum member out, but I have a strong suspicion that this person is using two accounts to post misinformation.And the account names and the type of posting and writing are very very similar.

6 Likes

If you think this is the case - let me know (via PM) and I’ll look into it.

Our agreement doesn’t appear to be clear, to be on the safe side we’ve elected to take it as the ratings year

2 Likes

I suspect you’re talking about myself and Kick It?

I can promise you I am just FootyKick - not Kick It. Not to mention that judging by Kick It’s posts he lives in the UK and I’m in Australia.

1 Like

Is there anyway to change the main colours of the forum from orange? Under personalisation settings or such?

1 Like

You can tweak with the settings to be able to change the colour scheme a bit.

Make sure you are under the Interface Menu, in Preferences.
Your colour scheme is likely set to “Theme Default” (not shown in this image).

You should be able to change the Colour Scheme to something like “air-light” (shown in the image) or “air-dark”, if you aren’t so fond of the orange.

2 Likes

Oh that’s perfect!! Thank you.

2 Likes

Somewhere, Mr Q and Cyril Washbrook each have a chill down their spine.

10 Likes

I’m sure I’m missing an in joke, but why is this? lol the orange is very jarring.

2 Likes

Don’t think it’s overly right to be calling for members that express contrarian opinions (and for the record, I don’t necessarily always agree with them) to be suppressed from doing so unless they are being outright rude, which I haven’t seen occur much. Certainly I’ve found that those members referenced in question have in fact generally responded respectfully even when they haven’t been spoken too in such a way.

In terms of being distressing, while I found some of the hardline pro-lockdown and pro-border closure commentary somewhat distressing to me back in August, and felt that there was someone in particular who was pretty dismissive of the devastating impact of what they were suggesting would have had on my local community- at the same time I always respected their right to hold that opinion and still do as much as I could never agree with them.

2 Likes

Hey admin team. Not sure what this new area is. But isn’t formatted to well for mobile.

5 Likes

Yep noticed the same for me too.
Even on PC it is still impossible to read the text.

3 Likes

It’s the Reports section. Works fine for me.

2 Likes

Yeah, I was tinkering with something to easily get ratings related posts - it’s not worked as well as I would have liked

4 Likes

Yeah in dark mode the text isn’t visible. It’s all there but not not viewable

3 Likes

Andrew Forrest has been working on getting those scam ads removed:

6 Likes

Found this ad somewhat ironic given that it was in the tennis thread and that there’s certainly
no love lost between Serbia and Croatia.

5 Likes

instead of bulking up all the tennis thread with news about Novak could we have a dedicated thread even it’s temporary?

7 Likes

Not often i come in this topic, but i second that. A temporary “Novak Deport Scandal” thread is better than being discussed in the tennis thread. The smaller pre-Australian Open tournaments have been mixed with the bigger Novak Story and the flow doesn’t seem right.

6 Likes

What happened to the main mock thread? Cant find it…

2 Likes