Hard Quiz

And got so excited over your accurate prediction that you posted it about it not once, not twice, but thrice.

I was trying to link it it to my previous post and couldn’t get my ahead around it. Then accidentally deleted the post and couldn’t recover it. Sometimes, technology even gets the better of me. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

That’s all well and good, but I’m not sure it explains the deleted expletive loaded post about Salty, littlegezzybear, and the colonel’s ten piece feed :thinking:

4 Likes

You must have missed the one where I told you to do obscene things to yourself. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

We removed the story on Saturday morning.

And here’s our updated story with some new info:

Not sure why you are singling out TVBlackbox, the story is still published in heaps of other places including TVTonight. We removed the story on Saturday morning when we received private confirmation the story was a hoax.

2 Likes

I believe he was commenting on the fact that you removed the story where other outlets did not.

1 Like

Hard Quiz retuns

Wednesday 31 July at 8:00pm

With Season 4 Episode 11

Australia’s favourite quiz show returns HARD!

A brand-new batch of experts, clever-clogs and superfans are lining up to prove that they really know their stuff. They might be able to defeat their competitors, but can they crack television’s grumpiest quiz show host? Find out in a show packed with laughs, head-scratchers and those moments that leave you saying “Wow, I never knew that!”

Quizmaster Tom Gleeson has just pocketed himself a Gold Logie, but that’s nothing – because each week on HARD QUIZ, one contestant gets to take home the REAL highest honour in Australian TV: the coveted Big Brass Mug™!

Lucky he won the Gold Logie otherwise this season would never have seen the light of day. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I’m sure celebrities across the country will be breathing a sigh of relief now that Tom will turn his attention back to the plebs who go on that show to display knowledge about their oddball interests.

2 Likes

Next week: Fonts used in the Sunrise on air clock 2001 - 2007.

4 Likes

For 11 months until Gleeson inevitably runs another Gold Logies campaign whereby whoever he gets behind will (most likely) win the award

1 Like

40 episodes?

Way too much.

It’ll kill it.

It is a great, very watchable show. I think it will make it more popular.

2 Likes

Hamish first revealed the celebrity version during a Team Effort podcast.

1 Like

I hope Tom goes a bit easier on the celebrities than he did on young Fraser last night. The guy took it in the spirit in which it was intended but Tom was brutal.