Hard Quiz

Exactly right. This has happened before with other game shows and they usually only record a couple of months behind.

Watched it for the first time tonight, great show :+1:

Update:

Season 4 starts the following week 6 February at 8pm so it seems there was just one episode from season 3 left to be shown in 2019.

2 Likes
4 Likes

Which one was it?

1 Like

Also keen to know if anyone watched :joy:

1 Like

:stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Could tell you but that would spoil all the fun now wouldn’t it…

1 Like

Well, that’s a shame that he has quit. Gleeson was a perfect fit on this show.

Is it true or is he taking the piss?

Charlie joked the other night that he was the favourite with bookies to win a Gold Logie. Grant Denyer joked with him last year that he only won his after his show was axed. Maybe quitting his show is the next best thing.

1 Like

I was thinking there’s something more to it in regard to a Gold Logie nomination too…

If it’s ridgy-didge though, it’s a real shame! Going out on a high!

1 Like

I recall Tom putting out a call for contestants for the next series of Hard Quiz on The Weekly a couple of weeks ago. It can’t be that demanding hosting a show that airs for half an hour a week over two three month seasons per year.

4 Likes

Friday’s announcement was a stunt:

5 Likes

I think we all suspected this was a stunt to get himself Logies recognition. It’ll call into the question the whole voting process if he gets over the line and wins considering his involvement in winning Denyer the Gold last year.

3 Likes

Pretty sure it’s been called into question for many decades now

2 Likes

1 Like

The TV Blackbox website thought it was real … though they have now removed the story.

3 Likes

I knew it! I picked it straight away. :rofl:

Of course you did clever dick! :clap: