Flashpoint

Demanding change, and discussing issues that matter to West Australians.

Hosted by Tim McMillan and featuring Peter Rowsthorne hosting FLASHPOINT, starting Monday 2nd September at 9.30PM. Presented from Perth, using Sevens second virtual set with the 2019 election desk.

1 Like

There we go. Another one at Seven.

Stupidest decision by Nine to sack Tim McMillan.

11 Likes

Happens every time Nine lets a presenter go in Perth without fail.

8 Likes

I thought Perth had only one studio…

1 Like

They have 1 studio, 2 sets

1 Like

Thats not what i’ve heard but ok…

If you watch the video you can clearly see two sets.

1 Like

The video posted above from Facebook doesn’t work for me, but here it is on twitter

2 Likes

Hmm interesting. AFAIK there has only ever been one set, hence why News and TT Shared and were never crossed between. And that comes from a close friend of mine who knows Basil. Perhaps this has changed…

2 Likes

Looks like one set to me. New desk in front of the same green screen 7news set. You can see the green spill on Tim and Pete when they are in front of it with the “city skyline” backdrop

1 Like

Yeah. I don’t know why you would want two green screens.

2 Likes

I am more than happy to stand corrected, but from my understanding there is more green screen available in that studio compared to what was there in 2015 as shown in the original construction photos I posted on here a couple of years ago.

1 Like

6pm news preview:

10 Likes

When this set is better then your 6pm bulletin… :grimacing:
(Not)

6 Likes

I realise he’ll have guests on the show itself but this is a dreadful look - a tiny figure on a white desk. Why frame him out side wide for the preview on a virtual set.

Hideous.

8 Likes

Must be a massive downgrade for him to be sitting in front of a hideous greenscreen set vs Nines state of the art set :joy:

1 Like

At least he will have viewers watching not like he’s days at 9​:smile::smile:

3 Likes

I swear that’s the federal election desk.

1 Like

As mentioned in the first post of this thread.

1 Like