Flashpoint

I agree, the virtual set is completely out of scale that it makes the election desk look huge even though it wasn’t really that big when it was in Sydney.

5 Likes

Beside all the negative bullshit from above
I did enjoy flashpoint

2 Likes

Good to see further investment by Seven in relevant content for its premier market.

Lol

3 Likes

Indeed. They will probably get more viewers at 9.30 at night than Nine does at 6pm. Did The Latest still air?

And, do we have any caps?

2 Likes

The first episode is now available on 7plus so interstate viewers can see it.

3 Likes

Caps:

5 Likes

The green tinge is horrendous.

3 Likes

At least it differentiates it from other programs. Gives it a more unique look which is not a bad thing.

4 Likes

Caps from last night:

3 Likes

After reserving my judgement till now after 2 shows Flashpoint is actually a pretty decent product.

The only thing letting it down right now is obviously the set. The desk isn’t the issue it’s the virtual side of it which just really isn’t that great.

3 Likes

I’m not sure what it’s suppose to be is it suppose to be a copy cat of q and a? Not sure I like this as it is I will tune in next week though.

Not liking the set either but hope it gets a decent tweek over the coming weeks for improvement before it gets axed down the track :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Sad to say that there is no doubt about that. It is currently sponsored by Crown so we will see what happens

1 Like

The first two episodes available on 7plus both went way beyond the scheduled 30 minutes including ads. Seven may as well give the show a whole hour.

2 Likes

For those who cannot view the show here is a short video from last night.

3 Likes

14th October

Promo:

6 Likes

How does 7 Perth change their schedule when Flashpoint airs compared to the rest of Australia?

7 Perth’s late light line-up is pushed back by at least 30 minutes until midnight, when Perth catches up with the rest of Australia.
For example:

2 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Mock news presenting/reporting teams

You’d think they’d aired The Latest right after Flashpoint

3 Likes