Fetch TV

I see on the 31st of December we are losing 13th Street on Fetch.

Is it now axed because Foxtel dropped it?

Assuming they won’t carry FOX Slueth but they better have something to replace it

Style network also leaving on 31st. Although that network ceased in the US years ago. Syfy is staying it appears

Fetch has been losing Korean channels too, five channels now down to one but the price of the Cantonese and Korean package hasn’t changed. A concerned subscriber on Facebook:

1 Like

Well syfy is going as well and by the looks of it these channels are not being replaced after losing funny and hits and now syfy I think fetch will be losing me.

10 All Access has launched on Fetch TV.

It is a pity that adding 10 All Access and updating the Netflix and Stan apps froze all three apps and I had to pull the power so the Fetch box could reboot.

3 Likes

Tragic. There is 30 seconds of your life you won’t get back

1 Like

It was more worthwhile to my life than the couple of seconds I spent reading your comment.

3 Likes

3 world problems it seems

1 Like

Since I’m watching Les Norton this week, I’ve noticed this. Oddly it was eps 8 and 10 that were ‘season unknown’.

Also noticed that the ABC must have stopped labelling them again. The latest season of The Investigators started off with the season and episode tags but then it just stopped after a couple of weeks.

1 Like

I still have my Select TV STB. $30 a month at the time but couldn’t justify that amount of money for a handful of channels.

1 Like
1 Like

It’s good that Fetch are adding channels to replace the ones that have been pulled, even though they have different content.

4 Likes

Eurosport launches on Fetch from 1 February 2020

Eurosport has a new Australian home on Fetch from Saturday 1 February.

Eurosport is the home of passion sports serving its dedicated fans with unrivalled coverage of cycling, winter sports, snooker and athletics. We’ve secured premium, exclusive rights for some of the biggest and best events around the globe, delivering more than 2,000 hours of live sports viewing each year.

Our exciting 2020 line-up includes:

Cycling: Ad-break-free live stage coverage including two Grand Tours – the Giro d’Italia in May (exclusive to Eurosport) and the Vuelta a España in August – plus all of the Spring Classics, Monuments, and many other events from the World, European and Asian tours.

Snooker: The world’s biggest snooker tournaments including the Players Championship in February, the China Open and the season-ending World Championships in May.

Winter Sports: The final events in the 2019/20 World Cup season in February/March, including Australian stars in Freestyle Skiing and Snowboarding, plus Alpine Skiing, Ski Jumping and more.

Athletics: Major international Athletics events throughout the year, beginning with the World Indoor Tour events in Germany in February.

Stay tuned for more details about how you can subscribe.

4 Likes

Will it be on one of the channel packs or an add-on?

Add-on $8.95/month

Not good. Should have been part of an existing pack since their packs are looking a bit slim lately.

2 Likes

Knowledge pack has most channels. The other packs don’t have many at all.