Paramount+

I meant compared to Apple TV+ being free for people who buy a new Apple device.

1 Like

4 Likes

That tells me nothing about 10AA, It has no identity, it just looks like 10 Play. It’s confusing.

6 Likes

they still think it’s a smart idea marketing reality shows, :man_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes

Yup, they definitely need a new marketing manager to take it in a new direction creatively. They could be doing a much better job using some of the semi decent content they have from its limited library.

1 Like

It’s time to Fetch 10 All Access

Fetch TV, CBS Interactive and Network 10 today announced that 10 All Access, CBS and Network 10’s direct-to-consumer subscription video on-demand service, has launched on Fetch TV.

From today, Fetch subscribers can enjoy seamless access to 10 All Access including the convenience of Integrated Search and Carrier Billing.

10 All Access offers more than 9500 episodes of binge-worthy, commercial-free entertainment from CBS and 10. For $9.99 a month plus a month free for new subscribers, 10 All Access features exclusive original series, like Why Women Kill, The Twilight Zone and Tell Me A Story , current and previous seasons of select CBS and 10 shows, including Australian Survivor, The Bachelor, The Bachelorette, Charmed, Madam Secretary, SEAL Team and The Neighborhood, as well as the ability to live stream CBSN, CBS News’ 24/7 streaming news service.

The addition of 10 All Access represents an expansion of Fetch TV’s partnership with CBS and Network 10. Fetch subscribers already have access to the 10 FTA channels (10, 10 Bold, 10 Peach) and 10’s live streaming and broadcast video on-demand platform, 10 Play.

Rob Gelick, Executive Vice President and General Manager, CBS Entertainment Digital: “The expansion of 10 All Access to Fetch TV is a fantastic opportunity to introduce 10 All Access’ unique offering to new audiences. We look forward to bringing 10 All Access to even more connected device platforms in Australia in the coming months.”

Network 10’s general manager – digital Liz Baldwin said: “10 All Access continues to grow with the platform achieving its biggest month ever in October. This momentum continues with an expanded reach on Fetch, making the great content we produce available to more Australians.”

Fetch TV’s CEO TV Scott Lorson said: “Fetch is committed to providing the very best in entertainment, all in one place. As a master aggregator, we focus not only on the what, but also the how. The launch of 10 All Access, complete with integrated search and carrier billing, is another great addition to the Fetch platform, with more to come. Now is a great time to be a TV viewer, and of course, a Fetch subscriber.”

2 Likes

Saw a new promo during NCIS tonight, revealing that new season of The Good Fight would be streaming from January 1, and Survivor: Island of the Idols would be streaming from January 15.

2 Likes

AKA last season that was on SBS (and On Demand) starting 9 months ago.

I’ve noticied 10 seem to be advertising 10 All Access everywhere. For example, on Swagbucks and the kind there’s an offer for signing up for a free trial of 10 All Access which means something’s going on.

Another Original Series coming to 10 All Access,
Interrogation - premieres February 7 which is fast tracked from the US as it premieres on CBS All Access on 6th Feb.

They have also added Evil, which premiered on CBS back in September last year and has been renewed for a second season.

Interesting conversation on a podcast between @blackbox and Matt on Trekzone about the potential reasonings behind 10 All Access’ library.

https://trekzone.org/1701/2020020254064

I don’t think there was much new information discussed there, but interesting nonetheless.

Most would have known All Access locally is struggling for content due to existing deals done for content pre the service launching and the hope would be for 10 to pick these up when/if they’re not renewed at the end of their respective end dates. However there have already been articles about companies such as Stan not being worried about this, as they believe their relationships (and money) will still be attractive when renewal comes around.

Likewise, CBS sold the global rights for Pickard to all territories outside of America to Amazon so I don’t think too many people will care in Australia whether they can view it on 10 All Access or Prime Video - but absolutely it would’ve been a fairly big drawcard for the service like The Twilight Zone etc.

1 Like

How many people have this in Australia? It’s gotta be in the hundreds right? Or low thousands?

3 Likes

Australia isn’t mentioned in the story, so there is no indication what this means for 10 All Access.

5 Likes

Interesting. We might hear more after the next earnings call on Feb 20.

1 Like

CBS sitcom, Carol’s Second Act starring Patricia Heaton in the lead role has been added to 10 All Access.

Yeah I was wondering when that was going to be added considering it came out in September, and no one else had rights why the big delay?

Perhaps they waited to see how it did before they decided where it fits in the 10 ecosystem. I doubt many people would have been waiting for it to come down under, but at least you can binge the whole first season now rather than having new episodes dropping each week.

Probably hoping to shop it out, but no one wanted it?

2 Likes