Fast Food/Takeaways and Restaurants

I tried the Bacon Cheeseburger pizza today mine was slightly different to that, the sauce was more like Big Mac sauce. It was ok but not great.

I was fooled. It would have been great if Domino’s makes real burgers.

1 Like

Why though? There are plenty of burgers available. And most (if not all) home deliver these days.

2 Likes

Exactly. It’s like they’re trying to make all food the same. Let’s make every savoury thing just like a burger and every sweet thing just like a doughnut. Enough. It just makes everything bland.

1 Like

Saw that and yet this guy thinks it’s fantastic . Noticed that before with videos where Greg thinks something is horrible and yet this guy seems to like it.

1 Like

I think this bloke is from Lithgow. They’re a bit different there :wink:

4 Likes

Does this guy live in his car? lol

2 Likes

Haha Greggo. Been following him for years, he seems to have dropped off the cooking videos big time and just does fast food reviews mainly now. I subscribe to both him and 2 Aussie and they usually review the same thing on the same day a lot of the time.

2 Likes

Greg has a live channel called GregO he has done some cooking on there in the evenings live.https://www.youtube.com/user/MrStripyHead/videos

He reviews products from the supermarket and when he goes out for meals.

2 Aussie i’m surprised he has not put on a lot of weight given he eats fast food so often way more than Greg does. He’s getting on my nerves lately with his constant sayings like "it’s ya boi " … and the silly accents.

2 Likes

From watching Greg’s videos, he has something against On The Menu, he’s always rated their products badly.

I went to one of the places 2 Aussie visited, The Corner Roast in Katoomba, they do some good food.

1 Like

You do realise that these videos are mostly a piss take- in the great Aussie tradition of the phrase…

(That’s what she said).

2 Likes

Greggo is deadly serious.

Love Greg’s Kitchen. He’s hilarious… :joy:

1 Like

I tried the Burger Joint pizza at Domino’s. I liked it, except pickles on a pizza can be a bit overpowering.

3 Likes

Saw this post on LinkedIn. I think the ‘Aussie Royale’ decor theme might be the updated scheme BK has been using and has been sneaking into HJ’s packaging.

Hopefully some pics go up sometime soon.

2 Likes

Rather like selling ice to the Inuit.

3 Likes

Wonder what percentage of the clientele were tourists / expats.

2 Likes

Drove through Bomaderry today and dropped in for a sticky beak. Cleanest HJ’s I’ve ever been in.

Drive south from Wollongong is traffic light free and remarkably fast now that all the bypass and dual carriageway roadworks have been completed. Chaos at Nowra bridge works, however.

9 Likes

Eye spy new ‘BK Flame’ typeface :eyes:

…Somewhat odd that other signage still carries the existing typeface, seems counterproductive if it’s inevitably going to be replaced in near future.

Awesome. Thanks for sharing.