Dancing with the Stars

About as big a deal as 99.9% of things discussed on this forum.

2 Likes

Can we move past the arguments of what is a “star” as with any reality show you are not going to appear if your career is going gangbusters and you don’t need money and/or exposure.

1 Like

Thank you for saying this. I am so sick of hearing it.

2 Likes

Some promos for individual ‘stars’ seen tonight

The Samuel Johnson one tonight was fantastic, really well done.

Its the Daily Mail, so make of it what you will.

It is full of shit if you ask me.

1 Like

Just more stories based on speculation and rumour from disgruntled former employees and owners.

3 Likes

I wonder why the radio station tie in.

I can’t believe I’m actually looking forward to watching this show in a weeks time…

2 Likes

I have a feeling that it will rate well, for at least the first episode. I’m surprised but there seems to be a bit of a buzz about this revival.

1 Like

I was looking forward to it, until I heard the judges. I think that might be the undoing of this reboot.

It’s not BS. I can tell you honestly there was going to be a 4th judge. Just because 10 deny a story doesn’t mean it didn’t happen

2 Likes

Grinding that axe still… :open_mouth:

1 Like

I don’t. I am glad they got fresh faces instead of the same old.

1 Like

I am not denying they might have wanted a fourth judge. I think it is bullshit they terminated a contract or made someone redundant. I think all that is bullshit. Yes, ideally they might have wanted a fourth judge.

I’m glad they have gone with 3 judges if Bonnie Lythgoe was going to be the fourth. She is as fake and OTT as a Game of Games contestant.

She’s already been a judge on So You Think You Can Dance? in Australia so if they were going for something new and fresh she would not have been such a good choice.

1 Like

Here we go. I think you’ll find my reporting of 10 has been fair and balanced on the website and podcast, but of course I don’t expect you’ve looked or listened before making that accusation against me?

1 Like

I never said anything about a contract being terminated. I said they were about to sign the 4th judge but pulled out at the last moment citing budgetary reasons.

Call it bs if you like, but do you have sources telling you something different, or have you just decided you don’t like the facts so they can’t be true?

1 Like