Dancing with the Stars

Must say… I’m liking 10s take on this format.

1 Like

Craig’s a great choice - his ‘larger than life’ personality really shines on ‘Strictly Comes Dancing’

10’s signing of Sharna as a judge has been picked up by American media. People magazine adds that Sharna will be back for season 28 of the US version later this year, after the Australian season finishes.

From that article:

lmao

1 Like

Video of Constance Hall announcing her being on DWTS, and speaking about the reasons why she’s doing it, now has 6.2million views on her Facebook page.

2 Likes

2 Likes

That Constance hall video is amazing…

2 Likes

Amazingly contrived.

Are you one of the trolls?

I have no idea who Constance Hall even is.

1 Like

But she’s a “star” :crazy_face:

I thought you used to watch Big Brother :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Constance Hall being referred to as a ‘star’ is a stretch but no more so than a guy who’s only claim to fame is his parents were sports stars 25 years or so ago

2 Likes

Constance Hall has 1.2 million followers on Facebook and 365k followers on Instagram. I think anyone that well known is a star. As for Jett he is a very succesful Ironman so I would classify him as a star as well.

She was on Big Brother in 2005 when they had an all singles season. She lied about being single and got kicked out. Now she is a succesful blogger, author and radio host.

1 Like

His father was. He’s not. He competes in a few events.

And he has had success in the events he has entered. I am sure the fact that he is extremely good looking and has famous patents also helps him get these opportunities like doing Full Monty and Dancing with the Stars.

1 Like

Yes, arguably not a “star” but he is an athlete and a model who appears on all these shows including Australian Ninja Warrior.

That’s exactly the point. He’s there because of his parents, not his Ironman achievements. Just like Cassandra is there due to her ex.

Is it really that big of a deal?

2 Likes