Pointless

Well no, given WIN’s figures don’t contribute to the metro ratings.

2 Likes

Well Seven has the rights so that won’t be happening…

no but it would contribute to the over all figures tens and wins combined

National figures are largely irrelevant unless the metro station is handling ad sales for their affiliate/s

13 Likes

Has Pointless been axed or not?

I would say, internally they have made the decision to not renew it. Filming may continue to a certain date. But after that, it’ll be gone.

The end is near. Six weeks left.

Celebrity Name Game will probably launch the same week as Masterchef.

Tonight’s ep of Pointless was actually funny! They should air it at another spot…keep it going👍

1 Like

It’s not a bad show (like most of what 10 does!), it just hasn’t been able to develop an audience on 10.

Would be great if the ABC picked it up.

1 Like

If it wasn’t on at 6pm it may have worked.

Pointless never had a chance just like Celebrity Name Game will never have a chance of success.

2 Likes

Keep peddling.

Give peach some content and put it in a 5:30 slot of Peach.

I too love Pointless. I wonder if even once a week at 6pm Sundays might be worth a shot.

Even a 630 timeslot with The Project for 1/2 hour at 7pm!

As much as I love the show how can 10 justify keeping a program that rates around 150k in primetime? Seriously. Just a stupid idea. I can understand if 10 maybe wanted to keep it make it an hour, once a week and put it on peach. But not on 10.

1 Like

Like you say, I’d move it to 6pm on Peach. Might not do great but it’s first-run content.

One thing I hope 10 WONT do is simulcast on Peach and Bold for Celebrity Name Game.

So you would put two game shows up against one another on the same network? Doesn’t really sound like a smart idea to me…

3 Likes