COVID-19: Greater Sydney & NSW Re-Opens

It just can’t be right. How is this possible? It doesn’t make sense.

1 Like

Unfortunately it was bound to happen and Gladys and the health experts predicted that cases would surge into the next little while.

1 Like

Shit, this is terrible. Again, my thoughts are with everyone in NSW because they’ve got a long, hard road ahead.

And again, if anyone is struggling please contact a friend, family member or any of the many helplines available. No-one should struggle alone, and as the saying goes ‘a problem shared is a problem halved’.

3 Likes

Numbers are expected to go higher in the coming days.

What is mask compliance like on the streets of sydney? every time i see a news cross no one in the background is wearing a mask. Pretty unbelievable imo, could explain a lot.

1 Like

Expect WA to move NSW into ‘Extreme Risk’ any time in the coming days.

How though? How is this happening. We are in a lockdown. It just doesn’t make sense at all that these numbers are growing so high.

Cronulla this morning. Enough said. Go. Harder.

3 Likes

I’m sad to say that my prediction was correct. Except the number wasn’t in the 500s - we just skipped right past them…

1 Like

Sadly it can take days or even weeks to see a downturn in numbers. The full lockdown hasn’t been in place for all that long so it will probably keep going up for a few more days or longer. Good luck with this.

1 Like

Not necessarily a drop off in testing numbers - more likely to represent delays in getting results from laboratories.

You are dealing with a virus that is very very contagious, and a Government that has been way too slow and pig headed to react to anything. These are the results. Unfortunately, its now too late, you need to get vaccinated to protect yourself and family.

3 Likes

Guy on the right walking the dog holding what appears to be an empty coffee cup. Done to make people thinking ‘hey I’m drinking so I don’t have to wear a mask’? Selfish bloody idiots.

1 Like

ABC Radio Sydney’s broadcast of the press conference is five minutes behind the live stream…did they think that a news bulletin was really more important?

1 Like

A good time as any to share this thread again.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Extreme risk coming for WA

There has never been a blanket outdoor mask mandate in NSW or even in Greater Sydney. Only in ‘areas of concern’. And compliance indoors is quite good, but there are dick heads going around with their dicknoses hanging out.

1 Like

And this one

I got vaccinated yesterday - its hit me for 6, but i’ll take that over getting COVID

4 Likes

Well done to the Sky News’s political reporter finally putting some heat on Gladys.

6 Likes