COVID-19: Want to get Vaccinated?

As availability opens up, finding where to get vaccinated can be tough - so here is a not-so comprehensive list of places to look for appointments

For those in locked-down regions - getting a vaccination is an approved reason to leave your home

Get Vaccinated!

COVID Vaccine Eligibility (and Availability): Vaccines Eligibility Checker
Covid Near Me (opens to NSW, other states available): COVID-19 Near Me

Government

Online Booking Engines (GPs/Respiratory Clinics)

Pharmacies
Generic Tools

Specific Brands

7 Likes

If you come across any other sites - send me a PM or add them here and I’l endeavour to update the first post

3 Likes

Since the links seem to be NSW-centric:

3 Likes

WA State vax hubs & regional COVID vaccination clinics

https://www.healthywa.wa.gov.au/Articles/A_E/Coronavirus/COVID19-vaccine

3 Likes
3 Likes

For SA:

3 Likes

For NT -
Overview: Vaccinations | Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Book an appointment: Booking your COVID-19 vaccine | Coronavirus (COVID-19)

2 Likes

For the ACT at least, I’d recommend booking an initial appointment and then trying to rebook an earlier appointment. You have to be very quick though. I successfully had my first Pfizer jab yesterday after snagging a cancelled appointment. Initial appointment wasn’t until the 2nd of October! I am 35, so didn’t qualify until recently.

I wasn’t sure of my eligibility being a NSW border resident but there were no problems signing up over the phone (I did this at 7 AM on Sunday).

3 Likes

For TAS
Book an appointment: Book a vaccination appointment | Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)

1 Like

I hope I haven’t duplicated these info in this thread.

From ABC News (19/8/2021)
Within a week, the government plans to open the following drive-through sites:

• Broadmeadows: A site at the Ford factory will be open to the public for booked appointments from Monday
  • Werribee: A site at Eagle Stadium will offer both drive-through and indoor vaccinations, with the exact opening day to be determined
  • Springvale: A Sandown Racecourse drive-through option will be offered next to the existing indoor vaccination hub at the site, opening to the public by appointment on Saturday
3 Likes

A decent explanation from ACT Chief Minister Andrew Barr why the states reporting of vaccination numbers doesnt align with the Federal numbers (that are being used for sites like Covidlive)

Get Connected: Like us on Facebook | Follow us on Twitter