COVID-19: Where do I get help?

(This post will update, but it will be locked from discussion - if you have any resources that may help, please PM a member of staff so they can update the post)

With the announcement of further restrictions in Victoria, its probably a good time to share some resources where you can get help

State Government Resources

Mental Health


  • 1800RESPECT (counselling) - / 1800 737 732
  • Australian Financial Complaints Authority -
  • Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman - 1800 062 058 or (they can help with telco problems you can’t resolve with provider)
  • Energy and Water Ombudsman Victoria - 1800 500 509 or (they can help with energy and water problems you haven’t been able to resolve with your provider)
Get Connected: Like us on Facebook | Follow us on Twitter