Brands, Products and Promotions

Really not a fan of the the silver Rockstar, tastes very metally to me, like it’s flavoured silver. The Tropical Guava Sugar Free is my favourite Rockstar,

I don’t mind the orange Monster, but prefer the ‘Absolute Zero’ black/blue can. My preference there however is the Lewis Hamilton Monster, it has some sugar, but nowhere near the amount of the full sugar ones, so I occasionally go for that one.

I drink them mostly for the taste, it’s a nice break over having coffee or cola, and the taste of a sugar free energy drink is usually nicer than most ‘normal’ sugar free soft drinks, so the new Coke drink fails on all measures there.

You’re not wrong about that.

I was drinking V for a while and then my doctor said I developed high blood pressure. I gave it up and it was proven to be the root cause.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Fast Food and Takeaways

It’s habit forming, especially if you’re (as I was at the time I drank them) working long days and rarely taking a meal break… came to my senses eventually!

I prefer to make my own cold brew coffee, add some sparkling water and take it in a flask these days.

I get reflux from even thinking about sparkling coffee

Found it at Woolies today and tried it. Not bad but like Rocky Road, I think the Darrel Lea one is better once again.

They have just introduced a lot of their regular blocks and limited editions in this chunky bar size in Coles and Woolies: Peppermint, Coconut Rough, Popcorn etc.

Seemingly at the expense of Snack bars. :confounded:

Oh FFS - just give me cheap groceries Coles and Woolies. Shove your mini shops and Disney collectables up your collective arses.

6 Likes

you know you dont have to collect them?

5 Likes

I know. But they’ll shove them down our throats. I’d rather them actually improve their customer service instead of these shitty stunts.

So are they being shoved up or down? And where?

Where ever they like. Just not down my throat or up my arse.

Which other way is there!?

In the ear, noise, eye or peehole?

1 Like

You look like a guy who’d enjoy a good sounding

I’m going to walk away from that…

1 Like

Who knew Yowies were so popular overseas and a huge money spinner sonce 2015?

$23.7m in 2018 and $25.3m in 2017. :open_mouth:

Woolies has started selling them again. The chocolate is made in the USA so I guess that’s where they’re from.
I bought one recently for nostalgia’s sake.