Brands, Products and Promotions

Heard on ABC Radio this morning that Woolworths-owned BWS is sponsoring Dry July campaign, which raises money for people affected by cancer. That is bizarre.

Reminds me of fresh in our memories for ANZAC Day.

Shows off the general arrogance and tone-deafness that Woolworths as a business seems to have a hard time shedding.

3 Likes

Judge in the pocket of the toiletries industry?

1 Like

Or the ACCC again losing a case due to either incompetence or Rod Sims wanting to reshape Australia into something resembling his own image.

Somehow the ACCC lost despite this:

Another new Kit Kat.

3 Likes

Revived rather, they did this flavour at least 10 years ago.

1 Like

I think it was one of the first in the chunky range.

I can only remember the Cookies & Cream flavour.

1 Like

Cookie dough was probably more like -5 years ago. They did honeycomb and peanut butter ones around the same time.

Cadbury have a peanut brittle dairy milk out now too.

1 Like

The peanut butter one was good.

Saw this at Coles…brought a 4-pack and now regret doing so. This tastes nothing like Coke or Coke No Sugar.

Looks like something you would pour into a car engine.

1 Like

It tastes like something you would pour into a car engine.

CCA have always struggled with energy drinks, sales of Mother mustn’t be going so well if they’re putting a full blown coke branded energy drink on the market!

The sugarfree Mother tastes quite bland. It’s usually the last resort.

I tried a single can, not the worst energy drink (ie better than Rockstar original) but certainly won’t pick it up over most others. I don’t remember the taste well, but wasn’t the original formula of Mother kinda similar in taste to this?

I don’t mind sugar free Mother, but the sugar free V is by far my favourite.

I usually go for the silver sugarfree Rockstar, or the white or orange sugarfree Monster.

My favourites used to be…
Rockstar Recovery Lemon (I recall ordering 3 short dated slabs of this one Christmas where I was working 12 hours days…)
Monster Rehab
Monster Blue / White Sugar Free

but at some stage in the last 5 years I got tired of the taste of energy drinks in general and have barely had any since. Much prefer to have cold brew or an iced long black these days!

How can you drink that toxic shit?