Bachelor in Paradise

Keira Maguire has confirmed she was in Fiji for the upcoming season, still looking for love.

1 Like

Wow, she’ll do anything for a paycheck.

Stunt casting at its finest.

I wouldnt exactly call someone who’s been known in the franchise for a few years “stunt casting”.

Having someone from MAFS on Bach in Paradise would be stunt casting.

3 Likes

Keira is the best. She makes great TV. I’m glad to hear that she’s coming back.

2 Likes

There is a promo. Casting like Keira is sort of the point of the show.

2 Likes

Exactly. Recycling used Bachelor and Bachelorette contestants. :stuck_out_tongue:

Brittany and Abbie are featured on the back page of The Sunday Telegraph today.

The quote on the back page is from Brittany, who initially said no twice to producers’ offer to take part in the new season.

my favourite part of the ad is when Timm sees Britanny and says to the other guys “oi that’s that chick from The Bachelor”

Like aren’t all of them from there? Does he know what show he is on?

He doesn’t say that.

He says “that’s the chick from Badge’s season”. As in Nick Cummins the Honey Badger.

1 Like

I refuse to believe that

That’s fine. Doesn’t change the fact that’s what he said but that’s fine.

Why? It makes more sense thaN what you are hearing

That is what he says though…

Singles seeking soulmates in Paradise

Bachelor In Paradise. Premieres Wednesday, 15 July at 7:30pm

Love is well and truly in the air as 13 of Australia’s favourite singles put their best flip-flop forward, in the exciting new series of Bachelor In Paradise, premiering Wednesday, 15 July at 7.30pm.

Fresh-faced and full of hope, the fate of these singles is written in the white sandy shores of Fiji. And while some will meet their perfect match, others will find themselves in nothing but trouble in Paradise.

Returning for his second chance at love in the tropics is loveable bad boy Jake. Known for his roguish good looks and undeniable charm, he narrowly missed out on Bachelorette Georgia’s heart, before finding love with Megan on season one of Bachelor In Paradise.

Now single again, Jake is confident that love can blossom twice in Paradise.

Also on their tropical soulmate search, are Glenn and Niranga from Angie’s season of The Bachelorette Australia, and quirky children’s entertainer Janey, from Richie’s season of The Bachelor Australia .

Joining Jake, Glenn, Niranga and Janey in Paradise, are previously announced singles: Abbie, Brittany, Brittney, Cassandra, Ciarran, Helena, Jamie, Mary and Timm, as well as late arrival Keira.

And while fun in the sun is on everyone’s mind, it is when the sun sets that the drama unfolds.

So settle in, put your seat in recline and get comfortable as Bachelor In Paradise takes you on a fun-filled trip that you won’t forget.

Isn’t this Jake’s third time on this show? In addition to The Bachelorette this is his 4th appearance. Clearly looking for “love”.

Jake again?

1 Like

I dont know how people find Ciarran or Timm good looking. Actually most of these guys have average looks.

2 Likes

I think he is quite good looking.

I don’t find Timm attractive at all - he’s erratic personality especially is a big turn off. Ciarran isn’t really my type either but my boyfriend really likes him. I think it’s the young, cheeky stripper vibe that makes him appealing to many (but also probably why he’s not there for anything long term).