Bachelor in Paradise

If you find postage stamps attractive

3 Likes

More like a comic book.

3 Likes

An interview with Osher in today’s News Corp papers reveals a new addition for this season.

Different this year is the introduction of the Bula Banquet, where every second episode will include a themed meal at which the cast can ask anonymous questions of other cast members. Starting with a bang, the first Bula Banquet will see contestants take part in a revealing game of Friend, Kiss and Marry, based on who is in the island paradise. It is the reality show’s version of Shoot, Shag or Marry.

another show uses the MAFS dinner table drama format

3 Likes

Which is based on the MKR dinner parties.

2 Likes

Dinner parties have always been a part of the MAFS format though. Even in the first 3 Aussie season’s that aired once or twice a week they’d have one or two dinner parties during the season as it was the one opportunity for the couples to meet.

I think it’s a good addition to Bach in Paradise as I always thought it was weird that we only usually see the contestants lounging around the resort, getting cocktails and going on dates.

1 Like

One thing sums up tonight’s season premiere: Abbie wants Ciarran but Ciarran does not always want Abbie.

Will be interesting to see how BIP rated against BB tonight given last season only averaged around 400k.

I found the first episode a little boring. It did not need to go for 90+ minutes… if it was shortened by about 20 minutes it would have been much better. So far it also seems to be the Ciarran and Abbie show mixed with a lot of underwhelming un-memorable cast members. I’m sure it will spice up when Ciarran’s ex, Keira and others come in. Britteny (the one from last season) is absolutely hilarious though and had me in stitches. She is the standout of the show so far.

2 Likes

TL;DR is back. The best part of the Bachelor tbh.

1 Like
3 Likes

Episode two was much better. All these girls frothing over Ciarran though… I just don’t see the appeal.

2 Likes

The premiere of BinP has so far received a VPM rating of 145,000 which puts it in the number one place for the week.

6 Likes

Update on VPM

Tonight’s 'bombshell, was that Ciarran was in contact with Renee while on Angie’s season of The Bachelorette and still in love with her.

2 Likes

What an absolute over reaction. Why would that make everyone hate him? She was acting like he raped her. What a joke. Renae should be the one to leave. She needs to move on.

4 Likes

Well when Ciarran left Bachelorette he said he was going to a funeral right? Pretty low excuse to make up when you are on a dating show texting another girl. I really don’t like him. He’s such a fuck boy.

3 Likes

His grandma died. I think that’s why he left?

Did she? I took it that he possibly made that up as an excuse to leave to get back to Renee.

Oh I see. Wow. Thats horrible if it’s true.