Bachelor in Paradise

Yes. I’d take their “soon” or “very soon” declarations with a grain of salt. There are no fixed rules with promos. They can say and do whatever they like without consequence.

1 Like

They just aired the BIP ad on TV so its coming. I looked up the start and end dates of Masterchef from last year and this year and it seems last year MC started 2 weeks later than it has this year and ended on 23 July. So that probably means this years MC will end around early July which is when BIP will start no doubt.

It is possible that this season of MC could be a tad shorter as it hasn’t had auditions or top 50. They also started filming in Jan as opposed to the usual late Nov start. Even though this week is only one elim they usually have 1 or 2 weeks like this per season and the last one was clearly to make up for Ben’s departure.

However if you do the math after this week there is probably 3 weeks till finals week. Maximum would be 1 week longer if we get another stretched out week. Then finals week. Then last week is usually 1 or 2 EPs and Grand finsl.

Also assume the plan is to film F4 at end of June when they can do proper service challenge (if rumour is true that they only filmed up to top 4 and that would have given contestants a month or so back home).

Classy as always Newscorp headline. ‘Horniest’ show about to hit TV:

The danger with holding this off so long is the 3 couples that do get together from the ad could be spoiled or even split up by the time it airs. Its also holding the relationship to ransom cause of their contract

That was my first thought when they held the show back.

Starts VERY soon.

1 Like

I hope that it’s starting Wed and Thurs next week? This week feels like filler and that timeslot is waiting for it.

The guide has already been released for next week.

Bondi Rescue’s current season still has two episodes to go before the Wednesday timeslot is open.

I guess they want it to run a few weeks post MasterChef.

New promo

He’s a nutcase but good for TV.

1 Like

Mary Viturino (from Matt Agnew’s season last year) confirmed to Herald Sun yesterday she would take part in Bachelor in Paradise.

She was already featured in the initial promo.

Premieres Wednesday 15 July at 7:30pm.

Everyone deserves a second (or third!) chance at love, and for some romantic hopefuls this fresh chapter begins in just a few weeks, when the highly anticipated new series of Bachelor In Paradise premieres on Wednesday, 15 July at 7.30pm.

One of those romantic hopefuls is flirty, flamboyant and fabulously British, Ciarran. He is back and baring it all as he looks for love in the tropical enclaves of Paradise.

Having captured our hearts on Angie’s season of The Bachelorette Australia with his dapper dress sense, daring hair-do’s and devilish charm, it was his emotional departure that sent shock waves across the country.

With love on his mind, sea breeze in his hair, and a cheeky new rose tattoo, he enters Paradise looking to wow the ladies. But could a little secret he’s been keeping, rain on his paradise parade?

Hold onto your drinks, as we spill the long island iced tea on Bachelor In Paradise .

1 Like

I’m guessing then that this is the night after the Masterchef finale? Prob launch on the Wed/Thurs first week then move to Sun-Tues the following week.