A Current Affair

Tracy’s 17 year whelm on A Current Affair, tarnished by a 10 second video of her not hugging a colleague. Oh, the humanity… lol

7 Likes

And even after 17 years, people still don’t know it’s Tracy not Tracey. lol

7 Likes

lol. Silly me. Thanks, all fixed now.

2 Likes

Now according to a report from TV Blackbox. A new host will announce over tomorrow or Sunday.

4 Likes

Interesting… still wondering who will replace Ally if that report is correct

2 Likes

Might be more believable if they were all on the same page. A Nine spokesperson last night told TV Blackbox that they didn’t hug because they didn’t want to mess their make-up. Only a male executive could come up with something as ludicrous as that :joy:

3 Likes

Deborah Knight is presenting A Current Affair tonight.
(edit: I forget she presented on Friday nights as well as Saturday)

1 Like

As she has done on Fridays and Saturdays all year. Tonight is her normal night. She isn’t filling in for anyone…

18 Likes

Probably on Sunday as an exclusive for The Sun-Herald and Sunday Age.

5 Likes

Would be announced internally first, so probably during the day tomorrow and papers next day. I’d expect a leak tomorrow. Paper leak we would normally get late the night before at worst anyway.

5 Likes

Can’t wait then

No way they can go another week with all the Ally this Ally that headlines. Get it over and done with this weekend.

4 Likes

Sarah Abo?

Less than exciting.

4 Likes

SJ would be much better and great long term option. SA is a good fit for 60. Not Today.

9 Likes

Yeah but I think I’ve seen on socials. When Ally’s away. They were happy to see Sarah.

Leila McKinnon on the front page of ACA on 9Now

Could this mean something?!?

1 Like

Could be just because she’s filling in?

1 Like

Every other season has Tracy but 2022 has Leila

Leila has made it clear over the years she does not want to work full time on a permanent basis (kids)

Well naturally they put her face up. Tracey is gone, and Leila is bringing us the show for the next 2 months. Who else are they going to put up? The new person won’t start until likely late Jan or Feb.

9 Likes