A Current Affair

Would be announced internally first, so probably during the day tomorrow and papers next day. I’d expect a leak tomorrow. Paper leak we would normally get late the night before at worst anyway.

5 Likes

Can’t wait then

No way they can go another week with all the Ally this Ally that headlines. Get it over and done with this weekend.

4 Likes

Sarah Abo?

Less than exciting.

4 Likes

SJ would be much better and great long term option. SA is a good fit for 60. Not Today.

9 Likes

Yeah but I think I’ve seen on socials. When Ally’s away. They were happy to see Sarah.

Leila McKinnon on the front page of ACA on 9Now

Could this mean something?!?

1 Like

Could be just because she’s filling in?

1 Like

Every other season has Tracy but 2022 has Leila

Leila has made it clear over the years she does not want to work full time on a permanent basis (kids)

Well naturally they put her face up. Tracey is gone, and Leila is bringing us the show for the next 2 months. Who else are they going to put up? The new person won’t start until likely late Jan or Feb.

9 Likes

She’s just a fill in over the summer.

5 Likes

End board on last night’s ACA promo:

12 Likes

Really? What gave it away?

2 Likes

Interesting timing having Aly Langdon report on 60 minutes this week.

1 Like

A lot of hate on social media about Ally joining ACA. I know social media doesn’t take up majority of the viewers, but looks really bad

2 Likes

I think that comes from Alley’s confrontational demeanour when she interviews politicians whereas Tracy is always calm and measured in her questioning.

11 Likes

I was too young to remember when Tracy took over ACA, but I imagine there were plenty of naysayers at the time. The difference is they didn’t have the means to instantly spout out about it.

I’m not hugely keen on Ally for ACA but I’ll reserve my judgement.

2 Likes

Doesn’t look like the announcement is leaking tonight.

From the Sunday Telegraph.

4 Likes