Today

Umm they do know there is clear vision of what happened, right? LOL

2 Likes
11 Likes

Tbh that clears it up for me. If they ACTUALLY didn’t like each other, would they really discuss it immediately the following morning??

We know how rare it is for Nine talent to discuss controversies on air…

5 Likes

Yeah, I don’t think it’s a case of them not liking each other as people. Maybe Tracy doesn’t agree with the decision to appoint Ally to the role? Who knows, maybe something has happened by the scenes (involving Ally) which Tracy isn’t impressed by?

My take on all this is that it’s a case of two people who haven’t had much contact with each other, and for reasons which are only known to Tracy, she isn’t entirely supportive of Ally or the decision for her to become the new ACA host. I very much doubt they dislike each other, but on the other hand, they may not be friends either. This “public apology” by Tracy is a way for her to save face and to quell the rumours about it suggesting something much more hostile.

With all that being said though, I think the explanation Tracy gave in her statement is bs. She definitely noticed Ally.

1 Like

Yes, if management forced them to say something if it looks damaging.

I have to agree.

2 Likes

i think you’re all reading way too much into this.

8 Likes

Are we though? I feel like this incident deserves it’s own thread :crazy_face: “Hug-gate”

2 Likes

I’m hoping this major incident gets lampooned at next year’s Logies in the same OTT way Jacket-gate did.

3 Likes

A shame we don’t have Mad As Hell, The Weekly, The Cheap Seats or Have You Been Paying Attention currently on air to scrutinise the saga.

5 Likes

Only just watched the Today clip. Karl and Ally did an excellent job of scrutinising it, taking the piss out of themselves and demonstrating how overblown the story became based on video from one angle.

12 Likes

It could be about Tracey being forced out and she’s bitter or if she did leave on her own accord maybe because her and Karl are closer theyve been discussing things behind the scenes and how it will affect each show and the network.

1 Like

Could be a sign that if Ally got the ACA job that she may not have a fan in Tracy.

Either way the piss taking was pretty funny

3 Likes

Well Karl has been teasing Langdon that she will be leaving and go coach on the wallabies.
So will have to find out soon next week when they finish off the year.

2 Likes

The Yearly is coming in December!

2 Likes

That’s The Yearly, right? Maybe we’ll see something there if it keeps blowing up.

Maybe The Project will cover it tonight?

1 Like

Yes The Yearly With Charlie Pickering (not permitted to say when at this time).

4 Likes

Peter Ford tweeted that Sarah Abo will be Ally’s replacement.

9 Likes

Alex Cullen is hosting with Belinda on Saturday

7 Likes

I like these electorate location supers. Nice touch.

Also, very funny moment at the end of this cross from Aherno. When throwing back to Jayne, she said “the latest news poll does show that Victorian Premier will hold on to power.” And then someone in the background said “Bullshit!” :joy:

7 Likes

Damn, I think it’s real now. Expect the announcement be tomorrow.

4 Likes