9Now

Now I remember. Wasn’t 7 the original rights holder at the time then when 10 got the rights the media made a big deal about it?

Yep, MASH was a long-running staple for them at 5 pm.

1 Like

I saw 2 seasons of Raising Hope on 9 Now. I’ve heard good things about this show and it has a very high score on IMDB.

Hopefully they add all the seasons.

1 Like

They also have Homeland season 1. I wonder if Seven’s 20th Century Fox output deal is expiring and Nine have picked it up?

3 Likes

Seasons 4-6 of MASH are now avaliable on 9Now.

1 Like

Nine will be the third Australian network to show Homeland, after 10 and SBS.

3 Likes

Maybe The Simpsons might be coming to 9Now/9Go?

Family Guy and American Dad wouldn’t as they are life of series deals on Seven IIRC.

3 Likes

Is this from 9now?

1 Like

Where are they broadcasting them in HD?

I’d like to know too. The stream I just opened still looked like 720p to me.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure 9now has been 1080p for a few months now (on live tv).

1 Like

If it has been 1080p, they certainly haven’t been advertising it. I’m still getting 720p out of it myself, just testing a couple of live channels then (main channel and Rush).

That said, even having the SD channels in 720p on 9Now is an improvement, and especially so if used to watching it on something like VAST I imagine…

2 Likes

Full HD can be obtained via 9Now app for Android devices

3 Likes

The 1080p streams seem to be only available on the iOS and Android apps right now.

3 Likes

Is this the same for all the 9now apps? If it is then where are the other channels currently at?

1 Like

Saw a great promo tonight for 9Now, being able to rewind live tv. Catchy and very well done.

1 Like

not sure but I’ve been using Apple TV

I noticed on the live tv channels selection page they’ve added the text “Full HD” to the channel names

1 Like

Promo

9 Likes

That’s the one I was referring to. Thanks @TV.Cynic

1 Like

Russian Medvedev an odd choice to feature (even in such a small part)…