9Go!

Did this air? I’m sure in Tas we got Auction Hunters instead.

What is this guy on about…there is no way in hell WWE Raw could be on 9go as FOX8 have exclusive rights to it…and what do you know it didn’t air…Im a big WWE Fan so Id know about this if it was true.

It was on the 9Go! EPG.

Auction Hunters shows?

WWE Raw. It’s in the schedule for next week too. Don’t blame me that it didn’t go to air.

Weird thing is, Raw and SmackDown were both due to start this week in a 60 min cutdown version on 9Go. Both have randomly disappeared for this week but are there for next week.
I have read a few different articles on Foxtel’s agreement with WWE. Foxtel doesn’t claim to be the exclusive home of WWE in any of them.
I’m also a big fan of the WWE (yeah, you’re not the only one).

1 Like

EPG for next week.

Also check 11:50 pm next Friday for WWE Smackdown.

Any idea what happened to this weeks 60 min Raw and SmackDown?

Both are out of the schedule for this week. Next week’s are listed as WWE RAW Series 1 Ep1 and WWE SMACKDOWN S1 Ep1

1 Like

NEW KIDS SHOW IN PRODUCTION FOR THE NINE NETWORK

BrainBuzz, the Nine Network’s new children’s program, begins studio production this week at Nine Queensland’s Mt Coot-tha studios.

The program is scheduled to launch nationally in 2018 on 9Go!.

Host Kellyn Morris and resident scientist Clare Van Dorssen will be joined by children from around Australia to explore, dissect and solve many of the world’s frequently asked questions. Described as “science by stealth”, BrainBuzz is so engaging and entertaining that kids won’t even realise they are watching a science show.

Hosting children’s TV comes naturally to bubbly Kellyn Morris, 28, who has carved out a 10-year career as a co-host on several national kids programs. BrainBuzz is her first opportunity to take the reins of her own show.

“I couldn’t be more excited to be a part of BrainBuzz. It has been so satisfying to contribute ideas and collaborate with our talented team and build this amazing new project from the ground up. Plus, I am learning a whole bunch of science along the way – I’m going to be so much more of an asset at trivia nights,” she said.

Clare Van Dorssen is an exciting new talent for the Nine Network. She recently graduated from the Shell Questacon Science Circus, and has travelled around Australia presenting school science shows and leading teacher development workshops. With a formal science background and experience in research and education, Clare brings a fresh and down-to-earth style which is perfectly suited to connect with the young audience.

“The great thing about BrainBuzz is that not only will I be able to demonstrate some pretty cool, hands-on experiments and concepts, we’ll also be doing some very funny things in each episode that I never expected would be part of my career when I finished my biomedical science degree at the University of Queensland,” she said.

BrainBuzz is the first kids program in seven years to be produced by Channel Nine Queensland.

Queensland Production and Programming Manager, Geoff Cooper, said: “It’s great to have some life back in the studios at Nine Queensland, which have been a bit dormant for a few years.

“We’ve created BrainBuzz to be a more active experience, where kids will see their peers participating in the exploration of interesting topics. We will also ensure there is a healthy dose of fun, silliness and comedy in every episode. We can’t wait to see it on air in 2018.”

BrainBuzz is produced in-house by the Nine Entertainment Co. The production team is comprised of highly experienced professionals with a commitment to high-quality children’s television.

4 Likes

It’s now been announced by WWE that they are on 9Go!.

Yep I saw that today :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Nice use of the 9Go colours on the 9Now logo!

2 Likes

Nine (and not 9Go) got a shout-out from WWE commentator Michael Cole at the start of the broadcast.

WWE never seems to last long on one FTA channel. Second stint on Nine.

1 Like

yes we know…

i didn’t know. You should have said something :slight_smile:

If I recall correctly, Ten had the WWF for many years prior to Foxtel getting the rights. Yeah, pity it’s not on FTA.