9Go!

For some reason no episode of The Middle this week, only had 3 eps left .

Yes there was a reason. The soccer was on. It’s back next week. Chill.

3 Likes

THUNDERBIRDS ARE GO

SEASON 2B PREMIERES Sunday 1 October at 5.00PM ON 9GO!

Get ready for brand new episodes of your favourite heroes packed with more action, comedy, rescue and star power when Thunderbirds Are Go returns on Sunday, October 1, at 5.00pm on 9GO!

Follow the exploits of International Rescue, a secret life-saving organisation led by the Tracy family who, equipped with technologically advanced rescue craft for sea, land, air and space, go above and beyond to save the world from treachery and peril in the only way they know how – with bravery and ingenuity.

Featuring the world’s most famous family of heroes, the new episodes star Rosamund Pike (Gone Girl, Pride and Prejudice) as Lady Penelope; original cast member David Graham as Parker; Kayvan Novak (Fonejacker, Facejacker) as inventor Brains;, and Thomas Brodie-Sangster (Game of Thrones, Love Actually) voicing John Tracy.

Australia’s own Adam Hills (Spicks and Specks, The Last Leg) heads up a stellar guest cast as Buddy Pendergast, a famous television explorer, along with David Tennant (Doctor Who) as Tycho Reeves, a billionaire inventor admired by Brains, and Emilia Clarke (Game of Thrones, Me Before You) who voices Doyle, a courageous oil rig worker who stands up for what is right and allies herself with International Rescue.

The premiere episode coincides with the inaugural Thunderbirds Day on September 30, providing fans all over the world with a date to celebrate all things International Rescue while celebrating the anniversary of the very first time Gerry Anderson’s creation arrived in our homes, way back in 1965.

Thunderbirds Are Go is the reimagining of the classic series, produced by ITV Studios and New Zealand-based Pukeko Pictures, in collaboration with world-famous Weta Workshop (Avatar, King Kong, The Lord of the Rings), using a unique mix of CGI animation and live-action model sets.

When disaster strikes and the odds seem impossible. When danger lies ahead and there’s no one else to help – International Rescue answers the call!

Why is Go! on two channels (in Melbourne)? Is there any difference between them? Isn’t it a waste of bandwidth?

Channel 99 was its traditional spot and after 9life came out they rebranded their channels and moved it to 93.
But I assume they kept it on 99 in case people wondered why the channel wasn’t there anymore.
It is not wasting bandwidth because they are simply duplicating the one stream.
It’s the exact same scenario of Channel 9 being streamed on 9 and 91.

Thanks. Interesting about the duplication because my PVR always has lots of gaps in its EPG (meaning timeslots that have no show name in them) and this morning ch 93 had a gap for 7.30 pm tonight but ch 99 showed Survivor.

Halloween-Themed Lineup…

5 Likes

The 9Go! Halloween-themed logo that was used last year is being used again during tonight’s “spooky movies”

4 Likes

Three commercial breaks within one classic 6 minute Looney Tunes cartoon. No wonder kids are abandoning FTA.

4 Likes

Anyone remember the old Go! theme (2009-?) Sung by Sharon Muscat.

So came across it on YouTube and now I can’t get it out of my head!

Bloody annoying catchy.

:notes: “Go baby Go baby- You said it now you gotta
Go baby Go- How would you like me to articulate it
Go baby Go baby- Don’t want less than this now I say
Go baby Go baby- You know you’re going crazy 'bout me” :notes:

Okay maybe that was a bit too much

Anyway, whatever theme they have now is crap, just saying.

1 Like

It was a great tune. Would be cool to see them remix it to reuse

2 Likes

#tuneski

NB/ idents with that song were played on WIN GO! right up until the affiliation swap.

1 Like

LOL

Christmas ID, as per last year:

1 Like
2 Likes

9Go!'s Epic 80’s Week:

7 Likes

I know punctuation doesn’t matter a lot these days, but it should be Ferris Bueller’s Day Off.

6 Likes

Some good summer viewing there with those movies.

1 Like

Their apostrophe button is broken. :slight_smile:

1 Like

American Ninja Warrior will be screened by 9GO!

The show will air Monday Jan 22 and continue Tuesday and Wednesday at 7:30pm.

This will be the 9th season in America which was the last one to be screened across June to September 2017. The season comprised 15 episodes which would make a 5 week run.

1 Like