9Go!

Don’t remember seeing them during the day but I do remember it getting a run at either 6:30 or 7:00 during the 2006/07 summer non-ratings. Was probably the last time 10 aired it in either of those slots since it had been one of their regular go to shows at 7:00 once Big Brother would end for the year (the other being Raymond)

1 Like

According to its Advanced Program Guide, it will start from next Monday (6th November).

3 Likes

Sunday 31 December From 12:15am (nearly morning) all six episodes to be show.

1 Like

I don’t think 9 and 9Go! movies Jurassic Park III (11pm) and The Heart of the Sea (11:30pm) will commence on time tonight, due to approaching tennis over-runs.

I feel for all those viewers who were hanging out or had their DVR set.

1 Like

I agree, I feel sorry for both of them.

9 Likes

I think JP3 will now be pre empted, at least in Sydney and Melbourne, where the United Cup continues on-air with the now crucial doubles decider (starting in a few minutes around midnight!), Australia’s and No. 1 ranked player Storm Hunter to feature.

Another very late night…

I was just joking :joy: A bit of a nod to a couple of our MS friends :wink:

Scorpion (previously seen on 10/ 10 Bold ) is coming to 9Go!

Midday on week days from Thursday 8 February 12:00pm

1 Like

Previously on Stan I believe, every episode currently on 9Now as well.

Seems Paramount is increasingly willing to licence their library of content to various platforms with Elementary, Madam Secretary, The Good Wife, Under the Dome etc all on 9Now.

2 Likes

Yes they do, do you think multinational businesses work for free?

1 Like

No but it’s just internal money, if they sell them they can get new money into the company.

It is only new money if they otherwise wouldn’t use it on their own networks, that is the key.

They can also charge more from external licensing rather than moving internal money around.

3 Likes
4 Likes

Love Island UK season 8 will have its FTA premiere on 9GO! this Tuesday, April 23 (Monday late night) at 1.10am. It streamed on 9Now in June 2022.

What’s with Aussie Lobster Men (another ex-7mate title) randomly on 9Go! later on Sunday nights? Not sure I get the flow or strategy there, which has a movie before it and usually would have another after it. Doubt viewers would even realise this is there. Seems better suited now for 9Rush, there’s already a former 7mate show there anyway.

2 Likes

Probably need an Aussie show to fulfil the Aussie quota on 9.

2 Likes

Just saw an ad in Brisbane, 9Go! going HD on May 8 apparently? On LCN 99.

4 Likes

In time for the Olympics

10 Likes

Oh wow. That’s awesome

1 Like

All three main channels are on HD
Nine, 9Gem and 9GO

4 Likes