9Go!

There’s only one main channel: 9.

9Rush and 9Life are equal to 9Go and 9Gem as multi channels.

3 Likes

Sorry my bad. Multi-channels

1 Like

As a viewer in a WIN area I am sad as we don’t get HD exclusive to us like metro usually does. Looks like metro have a taste of how we feel with all the delayed channels.

I am surprised they are still keeping SD 9Gem and 9Go, they will use a lot of bandwidth causing the HD channels to look worse. In WIN land it is a lot more organised and clean with no SD simulcasts meaning higher bitrate for the HD channels. Also means the HD channels aren’t hidden behind the SD versions.

@TV.Cynic On May 8 could you compare the bitrates for WIN vs. Nine Channels to see if the SD simulcasts make a difference?

1 Like

We don’t know what the plan is with the SD channels. I’m guessing 9Gem SD is being removed, with 9Go keeping the SD feed until (hopefully) 9Life goes HD next?

1 Like

In time for French Open as well. It means when the tennis is on, Thursday night and Friday night NRL and Super Rugby on Saturday night will still be shown in HD.

8 Likes

Very excited - I only watch HD channels on FTA, so will be very happy to add another channel to the viewing menu.

1 Like

6 Likes

Love Island USA Season 4

From Sunday 2 June 11:50 pm (post midnight most nights)

A group of single men and women live together in a beautiful location for a few weeks. Soon, they face various
challenges as they try to find love and win the grand prize.

1 Like

Young Sheldon (Season 6) FINALLY coming to 9GO! on June 10 - Mon - Thurs

1 Like

The Nanny has replaced Everyone Loves Raymond between 6pm and 7pm.

Raymond seems to have been removed from Go! At the moment.

Will it be finding its way back to 10 Peach Comedy?

1 Like

Raymond?

1 Like

Yes, sorry, using my short hand version of Raymond.

Just thought people would be interested to know that Young Sheldon will move straight into S7 when S6 concludes.

4 Likes

The Platinum Life

Sunday 14 July 1:30 am (late Saturday night) double episodes

The wives of several musicians provide insights into their glamorous lives, ranging from red carpet events to wild after parties.

Both Footy Classified and 100% Footy are on 9GO tonight at 7.30pm, due to Wimbledon coverage on 9Gem, and then Nine.

Since they air live on 9Now, will they start live in some cities on 9GO too? Then once the ads start, it wont be live but as very near live.

3 Likes

Not sure if that included NSW/QLD, although I never thought to check GO!’s schedule when I was looking for it yesterday.

1 Like

I think it was a very late inclusion for 100% Footy to be on 9GO. They mentioned Footy Classified being on 9GO in the arvo on their socials (more advanced than the NRL counterparts).

1 Like

Is it too early to say if Young Sheldon will return to season one after showing season 7 or will a different show take the 7pm slot?

My understanding is that Nine do not have the rights to earlier seasons. When Young Sheldon finishes, they will use their repeat rights and replay S6 again

2 Likes

Today marks 15 years that 9Go! has been broadcasting for. Hard to believe! :slightly_smiling_face:

13 Likes