7plus

They have a couple of seasons added of Hot in Cleveland .

EXPIRY DATE:

24 JUL 2019

On 10Play now.

3 Likes

I notice 7plus has added seasons 13 and 14 of So You Think You Can Dance US version. They were broadcast on Fox in mid 2016 and 2017 respectively (season 16 began in the US last month).

1 Like

I don’t know what’s going on but ep 107 of Home and Away is missing again on 7Plus ! Or is it just me , i cannot see it on the website or Telstra TV app, anyone else see it?

It’s there. Has always been and never left.

1 Like

Do I need to clear cookies etc , not showing for me …

1 Like

Odd … cleared everything and it shows.

Didn’t show on the TelstraTV app either. Might have to delete and reinstall that.

Extra streams tonight for Dylan Alcott’s match at Wimbledon and The Front Bar.

5 Likes

From the article posted by @littlegezzybear :

Looks like it launched today… Channel 7 Live TV - Stream & Watch Free TV Online at 7 plus Live | 7plus

2 Likes

I posted about that in the Olympics Coverage thread.

3 Likes

Futurama now available on BVOD (but not Simpsons, Family Guy and American Dad). Only available each episode that has recently broadcast and limited time before each expiry

Also, not sure if it’s been mentioned before, but 7Plus has placeholders while streams are loading.

7flix one needs updating :wink:

3 Likes

Spotted this tonight on the Live TV page. It looks like the 7plus “virtual channel” that has recently launched on Fetch is now available on the website/app as another channel option.

3 Likes

Unless I’m looking at the wrong thing, is that not just a special pop-up for markets outside Melbourne so they can watch Talking Footy live in AEST so they don’t have to wait for delayed, and in Sydney and Brisbane’s case post midnight

1 Like

I suppose it is? I haven’t seen it before.

1 Like

Yes, and Seven does pop up live streams on the weekend for the state aussie rules games.

6 Likes

They’ve been doing it for The Front Bar too, some news specials too I think

3 Likes

I watch 7Plus on the Firetv stick new app, Home and Away has less ads than on the Telstra TV.

1 Like

Notorious

SERIES STREAMING NOW - EXCLUSIVE TO 7plus

Notorious centers on the symbiotic relationship between charismatic defence attorney Jake Gregorian (Daniel Sunjata) and powerhouse TV producer Julia George (Piper Perabo), as they attempt to control the media, the justice system and ultimately each other.

When Jake’s clients find themselves in the nation’s spotlight, he uses the media to sway public opinion. Meanwhile, Julia, the executive producer of Louise Herrick Live (LHL), the number one TV news program in the country, capitalizes on Jake’s clients’ notoriety. Together, they make great TV and determine the nation’s headlines.

Notorious stars Daniel Sunjata as Jake Gregorian, Piper Perabo as Julia George, Kate Jennings Grant as Louise Herrick, Aimee Teegarden as Ella Benjamin, J. August Richards as Bradley Gregorian, Sepideh Moafi as Megan Byrd, Ryan Guzman as Ryan Mills, and Kevin Zegers as Oscar Keaton.

This got one season on ABC in 2016.

The Oath

SERIES STREAMING NOW - EXCLUSIVE TO 7Plus

Starring RYAN KWANTEN, KATRINA LAW, CORY HARDRICT, J.J. SORIA, CHRISTINA MILIAN & LEONA LEWIS

Hit drama series THE OATH starring RYAN KWANTEN ( Home and Away ) explores a world of gangs made up of those sworn to protect and defend. Shedding light on corrupt and secret societies nearly impossible to join,
only the chosen few make the cut—and once inside, members do what they must to shield each other from enemies who attack from both outside and within their own ranks.

The premiere season of the action-packed drama finds the Ravens attempting to free themselves from their debt to the cartel.

Created by Joe Halpin ( Hawaii Five-O, Secrets and Lies ), who worked as a Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department deputy in South Central for 17 years, 12 of which as an undercover officer, the series takes ‎an unforgiving look at the complicated dynamics in these organizations and documents the lives of those willing to risk it all, to have it all.

THE OATH is executive produced by Curtis “50 Cent” Jackson and his G-Unit Film & Television Inc., Todd Hoffman and Dennis Kim of Storied Media Group, Anne Clements ( StartUp ) and Joe Halpin who is also creator, writer and showrunner. The series is directed by Kevin Connolly (who is also guest-starring) and Jeff T. Thomas ( Blindspot , Wayward Pines ).

Two series of The Oath have been shown in the US on Sony Crackle.

Looks like veteran acror Sean Bean.