7plus

It is Sean Bean.

1 Like

7Plus have been uploading some actual Hollywood movies recently (first was the new ā€œJohn Wick 2ā€) and latest is early 2000s thriller ā€œRules of Engagementā€ starring Samuel L Jackson and Tommy Lee Jones.

Also, a lot of Sevenā€™s made-for-TV midday movies are available LOL.

2 Likes

7plus has added Canadian police drama 19-2. It is based on the Canadian French-language series of the name. 19-2 ran for four seasons and 38 episodes from 2014 to 2017. 7plus is streaming the first season.

Is 7plus down for anyone else? Tried it on multiple browsers and seems to be giving me a blank white screen.

1 Like

It was (I know because I was grabbing that screenshot now commented in the watermarks thread), but appears to now working again.

1 Like

Yep, itā€™s working now!

2 Likes

The first season of UnREAL has popped up on 7Plus of all placesā€¦

1 Like

Has season 3 been screened by Viceland yet?

2 Likes

The 2019 World Para Athletics Championships in Dubai will be live on 7Plus from 7 - 15 November, with highlights on 7TWO.

Does anyone know why Fox shows like The Simpsons 7 arenā€™t available for at least catchup viewing ? Yet Fox shows like Bobā€™s Burgers and nearly every animation Ten had that iā€™m sure were Fox shows were on catchup ?

Would it be more expensive for rights to The Simpsons for episodes on catchup for say 14 days?

Also itā€™s only recently maybe this year or the last year that American Dad and Family Guy have been available for catchup too, itā€™s nearly 2020 and itā€™s new to Australia? lol .

Yes. Iā€™d say thatā€™s exactly the reason why.

1 Like

Itā€™s a Fox issue.

Iā€™m sure somebody will find an exception to this but my understanding is that they wonā€™t sell the streaming rights to anybody globally, the only place you can stream The Simpsons is on Foxā€™s own platforms (ie FXNOW in the US).

1 Like

Seven has signed a deal with Fuel TV Australia which will see the action sports channel streamed on 7plus, as well as 7mate showing Fuel TV content.

1 Like

Sounds like a channel to find the best petrol prices

1 Like

Does anyone else have streaming problems on 7plus streaming channels?

Nip Tuck and Smallville Season 1 have been added, seems odd to add just 1 seasonā€¦ unless rights were tied up elsewhere.

1 Like

Terminator: Sarah Connor chronicles has also just been added.

A mini-series spun-off from the movie franchise I remember watching and enjoying over a decade ago, on Nine I think.

I thought that was on 9GO!. Sounds familiar. I remember Chuck too.

Unless 9Go! existed in 2008? But close enough.