7plus

Yep, the latest update on Fetch released last week had the new version of 7plus and the requirement to login - this was fairly simple though, visit a website on the phone and type in the code and it was activated in a few seconds. SBS requires sign in now too but with a username and password, I haven’t bothered with that one yet.

Outdoor Channel’s M3u8 Stream: https://csm-e-cen7uswxaws102j8-5kkjkltfj41b.tls1.yospace.com/csm/extlive/sevenprd01,OUT.m3u8

2 Likes

Pac-12 is now on 7plus with Australian ads

Where on 7plus do you find it? It’s not available for catch up.

The pac channel is in the live tv section.

1 Like

It’s weird seeing this channel pop up on something like 7plus. Very niche programming. The PAC Conference must be paying Seven handsomely.

2 Likes

Yeah I agree I get about four of them on fubo tv subscription. Definetly interested more online only channels being pimped out.

Now if they fix the app to allow HD viewing and downloading for free it would be a good app.

It’s not the first time Pac-12 Network content has aired in Australia - they previously had a multi-year deal with Fox Sports to air selected college football & basketball games.

1 Like

Pac-12 is also live streaming on YouTube, so why the need to be on 7plus?

1 Like

I’ll take a wild guess and say Seven wants people to use its service and view its ads, rather than having them watch a google product.

3 Likes

I have to say, 7plus is the best app out of all of the Aussie catch-ups. It’s very responsive, easy to use, available on way more platforms and even though college football is weird, they’re still adding more live content.

Still can’t believe 9Now isn’t compatible with Android TV!

2 Likes

I check out the 7plus app on Fetch tonight and the instructions say you have to login with a username and password on your phone or computer, before using the password on the TV screen.

And they promote it all the time, literally right now as I read your comment, this came on in the background on 7mate:

2 Likes

NEW SEASON STREAMING NOW

EXCLUSIVE TO 7plus

Back for a steamy second season, don’t miss the romance rollercoaster that is HEARTBREAK ISLAND.

Twelve singles set hearts racing and temperatures rising when they put everything on the line in a bid to find their perfect match and the chance to win $100,000.

Who’s in it for love and who’s in it for the money?

Lots of annoying promos for this rubbish in nearly every break as I was watching House Rules on 7plus this afternoon.

2 Likes

Island this, Island that…

1 Like

It looks like HD is coming to 7plus.

4 Likes

Blindspot

NEW SEASON STREAMING NOW EXCLUSIVE TO 7plus

Following the emotionally charged third season finale, BLINDSPOT returns for its fourth season. The team will follow a trail of cryptic breadcrumbs that lead to all-new crimes to solve and, with any luck,

a cure to save Jane (JAIME ALEXANDER). Season four begins with Weller (SULLIVAN STAPLETON) on the brink of death, Remi (ALEXANDER) returned from the depths of Jane’s mind and Zapata (AUDREY ESPARZA) working with the bad guys.

Not knowing that Zapata has joined the villainous HCI Global, Reade (ROB BROWN) tries desperately to find her. At the same time, Patterson (ASHLEY JOHNSON) hunts to cure Jane with Rich DotCom (new series regular ENNIS ESMER).

Embracing last season’s global scope, season four starts with a daring heist in Tokyo, and action-packed missions will take the team all over Europe and South America

Secret Diary of a Call Girl has been added (available on Amazon Prime too) and Utopia what looks like the UK one also added.

Also the first 2 seasons of Hot in Cleveland are up too…