7mate - Programs and Schedules

1 Like

The Simpsons - Season 32

Wednesday 10 February at 8:30PM

Family Guy - Season 20

Wednesday 10 February at 9:00PM

3 Likes

8-part series The Food Dude, hosted by Triple M Dubbo presenter and foodie Alo Baker, premieres on 7mate this Friday (March 26) at 3.30pm. It intends on showcasing regional food businesses across Australia.

Condobolin, NSW features on the first episode.

1 Like

the article states 27th of march omn 7mate

The March 26 airdate is from online guides. I think it has been moved forward due to Seven’s AFLW coverage on Saturday.

ok yes your rights . seems a weird day and timeslot . most people this would be aimed at would still be working. hence why i thought the day was wrong

1 Like

Outback Truckers - Season 9

From Tuesday 4 May at 8:30PM

Outback Truckers jumps in the cab with some of the men and women behind the wheel of monster road trains and reveals what life is really like on the wide-open road. Highly dramatic, often humorous, Outback Truckers reveals the true blue heart and soul of Aussie trucking.

1 Like

Simpsons Season 14 airing after Season 28 finishes on 7mate, however, it will be exclusively limited to M-rated episodes.

Wednesday 5th May 2021
7:30 pm - Large Marge (M, Sexual References and Adult Themes)
8:00 pm - The Great Louse Detective (M, Some Violence)
8:30 pm - Wad Goals (PG, Sexual References*)

*I think, as the Foxtel TV guide says that, unsure as I haven’t seen the rating yet, but I have for the two former episodes.

One of my favourite episodes and a great one, a nod to film noir and parodies the famous climactic ending of golden age classic “The Lady From Shanghai” starring Orson Welles.

Whoops, confusing with another good episode, the one I mentioned above is actually “The Man Who Knew Too Little”. Anyway, I knew the title was a favourite! So this one is actually the one where Sideshow Bob returns and helps Homer solve a mysterious figure, who turns out to be the son of a former infamous nemesis of Homer.

2 Likes

3 Likes

In an interview with Mediaweek, Seven director of programming Angus Ross reveals what’s coming to 7mate later this year.

After the Olympics we will have more Fat Pizza and Housos from Paul Fenech. We have a great new show from Rick Donald called Australia’s Sexiest Tradie.

Seven describes it as a fly-on-the-wall comedy about a plumber attempting to win the radio competition Australia’s Sexiest Tradie.

ffs…

1 Like

What about Regular Old Bogan?

1 Like

Housos was alright with those lockdown episodes but Pizza seemed like it shouldn’t have been revived.

I liked Regular Old Bogan, there was another show Rostered On , but never went past 2 seasons.

Instead of Netflix doing Byron Baesthey should fund Regular Old Bogan further seasons and Rostered On further seasons rather than Byron Baes, Tidelands etc. Could still air on 7mate first in Australia.

Personally, I think Paul Fenech needs to move on from both Fat Pizza (those November 2019 “Back in Business” episodes were horrendous) and Housos in favour of something new.

1 Like

Won’t happen… if he did, his fans would accuse him of “going PC/SJW/woke” or something like that

I only watched the first episode of the Pizza revival and thought it was terrible so I didn’t bother with the rest of it. Honestly, though I think Pizza stopped being good after the 3rd season in 2003.

2 Likes

Yeah, maybe.

But there’s only so much that can be done to rejuvenate Fat Pizza and Housos. Both shows have been around a long time now and especially in the case of the former, now barely resembles what it began as!