7mate - Programs and Schedules

I rewatched the first episode as well as the rest and now really enjoy Regular Old Bogan.

I enjoy that and Housos with my family.

1 Like

Based on the promos, thought I would like the show. However, just couldnā€™t get through the first ep - didnā€™t find it to be as funny as Housos

Thereā€™s something I thought Iā€™d never see on Australian television - a talking penis.

3 Likes

And a girls wee wee

I missed that oneā€¦:stuck_out_tongue:

I assume you are talking about Regular Old Bogan? I havenā€™t seen the episode after the one about cyclists.

No - Housos!

2 Likes

Oh ok.

Iā€™m sure we didnā€™t see topless women on it when it was on SBS ā€¦ canā€™t remember lol.

Oh there were topless women when it was on SBS. There were topless women last night on Housos. Just no talking penises, until last night.

And no, I wasnā€™t on drugs. Aside from prescriptions.

5 Likes

Dipperā€™s Backyard BBQ Wars returned for the second season on October 16 this year and currently airs on Friday afternoons on 7mate. Past episodes can be seen on 7plus.

1 Like

Were there only 5 eps of Housos and 6 of Regular Old Bogan, so theyā€™ve finished now?

Yep

1 Like

5 episodes of Housos? Very short season. Seasons one and two had 9 episodes each.

Paul Fenech is very vocal on facebook (and presumably on other social media sites too) saying that this season had a smaller budget than his other works, and some actors didnt return and some only had very minor roles compared to other seasons. Covid didnt help the filming either. Hence why most characters lived in the one house this season.

1 Like

Iā€™ve said it before and Iā€™ll say it again: Going by the quality of his more recent work, Paul Fenech needs to move on from his past hits and develop something new. Even if that means we donā€™t see anything from him on our screens for a year or two, then so be it.

Personally I thought Fat Pizza: Back In Business was pretty ordinary and while I didnā€™t watch it, the latest season of Housos didnā€™t sound too appealing either going by the commentary made here.

4 Likes

New show for 7mate. From Dan Widdowsonā€™s Instagram page.

Dan Widdowson was previously one of the hosts of Saturday Disney on Seven, and co-hosted the Aaron and Dan breakfast show on Hope 103.2. For a year or two he was the pastor of a church on Norfolk Island where he also ran the local television station, and has been a pastor at a church on the Central Coast. More recently he has been producing and performing in plays and short films.

4 Likes

why is bushwacked on 7mate

1 Like

Why not? Itā€™s a good show!

10-part series Restoration Workshop premieres on 7mate next Monday (January 25) at 7.30pm. Hosted by antiques restorer Gary Wallis, it debuted on UKā€™s Yesterday channel in August 2020.
https://www.antiquestradegazette.com/news/2020/dealer-and-restorer-gary-wallis-launches-new-antiques-tv-programme/

1 Like

Coming Soon

American Dad - Season 16

Episode 1

While running an errand in Little Columbia, Stan is confronted by his hidden past.

The Simpsons - Season 32

Family Guy - Season 20

Episode 1

Stewie finally says his first word, and itā€™s a swear. When Lois is shunned by the other moms, she tries to figure out where Stewie could have possibly learned it.

1 Like