7flix - Programs and Schedules

Gotta love em though.

1 Like

5 Sec ID recorded from Prime 7mate:

3 Likes

7… Gotta love it :wink:

I suppose Prime have to keep heavily promoting 7flix for a while.

I only know it rates well in regional QLD, but has been there since day dot.

I’d be interested to know from members here, who live in VIC or NSW, if they know family or friends who are yet to re-tune and add the channel?

As far as I know everyone has got it on the TV’s around the Hamilton area.

Do all modern (2009/2010>) TVs give a “new channel found” message? Latest ones probably add them automatically?

So do some TVs still require tuning function manually I wonder?

Hard to tell with all the different standards out there. My mate’s 2015 Samsung picks up new channels without scanning. My older 2011 Bravia requires a manual tune.

Most MPEG-2 TVs will scan and save 7flix as an audio-only service.

2 Likes

I know with myself sometimes, the ‘new channel’ message will appear, but it’ll be at an inconvenient time and I’ll forget for some days.

A good TV would have a “Remind me in X hours” button or something

1 Like

Good point, like computer notifications that require a restart.

Foxtel wont add it to be tuned OTA on the iq3, so I dont get it

1 Like

I’ve seen comments on social media asking the same thing. They say “it depends on set-up and location”?

Foxtel told me Cable only

1 Like

That sucks, especially if 7flix has a show you want to watch or a movie that comes on you want.

Noticed in online guides, “The Amazing Race” (listed as “premiere”) starts tonight?

Fingers crossed for a certain member here - The three remaining episodes of The Goldbergs are scheduled for this Thursday - 48 hours to go - with no changes yet.

2 Likes

Good, Lets Pray that we can go Straight into Season 5 after either The Tennis or The Olympics, but not a 12 Month Wait Like in between Seasons 1 & 2.

I see that Blindspot, Greys Anatomy, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and Once Upon a TIme are Returning to 7flix in 2018 but no sign of Black…Ish, How to get away with Murder and Scandal Anywhere.

Grey’s Anatomy is now officially “Coming Soon”.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Black…Ish

My grandparents exclusively watch Nine (SD :roll_eyes:) because it has the Cricket and NRL on it.

My parents (as well as aunts/uncles, etc.) on the other hand, turn the TV on, press the 7 on the remote immediately, regardless of whether they like what’s on or not.

1 Like

7flix will be airing the double episodes of The Amazing Race, following the lead from the US.

1 Like